𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Being at the agency has been busy lately and he had no choice but to let Camie pick up her daughter even though he doesn't like it, she's been bothering him much lately and he's totally annoyed by it and yet he let's her pick up his daughter because he doesn't have much of a choice. He doesn't know but Camie had also been annoying Y/n since then.

"Tell me..are you actually a teacher? Or something else? You can tell me if you're actually a villain and I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Camie said, zipping her mouth as she used an illusion to do so and then it fades away.

"Uhm isn't that supposed to be your job? Catching villains?.." You asked

"Yeah but are you actually one? I mean which would you actually prefer, being a hero or being the villain? Heroes would always get praised and villains would always lurk in the dark, so which one?" Camie asked and you just shrugged not really knowing what to answer

"I would like to keep my job as a teacher, thanks for asking, I guess.." You replied, shrugging

"You're so funny!!" She laughed as she hit your shoulders a couple times and you just nervously smiled, wanting her to get out immediately. "Oh look at the time, we need to go now, goodbye!"

"Yes, goodbye to you too" you said, forcing a smile before groaning and getting out of the classroom.

You were scrolling through your phone as you waited for Yachi to get picked up by Camie. These past few days have been stressing you lately because of your job, having to grade the kids papers at your house till midnight and dealing with the kids is already hard enough for you but manageable.

You then saw Yachi run towards the door and your first instinct was to throw a pen at her since you noticed that Camie always uses her quirk when coming to pick up Yachi.

"Oh shit! You were just about to fucking stab me!!" Bakugou yelled and you quickly turned your head to see that it was really him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Please forgive me!" You apologized profusely, phone still in hand and Bakugou saw it.

"Is that supposed to be me?" He asked as you quickly hid your phone at your back and pretended like nothing was there.

"What? There's nothing!!" You lied but Bakugou just got a bit more curious and quickly grabbed the phone from your back.

"Hmm this shit doesn't look like nothing to me" Bakugou said as he scrolled even more.

"Have you ever heard of privacy?! I told you it's nothing!! Now give it back" you tried to reach out for it but he just shrugged before giving it back to you.

"You- Did you seriously think that me and that bitch are together?" He pointed out as you read the article about some rumors about Camie and Bakugou being together but none of it was true, thankfully.

"N-No! I was just..curious, and why do you care?!" You asked as blush came running down to your cheeks.

"Are you jealous?" He asked you with a smirk on his face

"Of course not! I just thought that what if maybe that you two are together" You answered

"You really should stop snooping into people's lives" He said, crossing his arms as Yachi stayed behind him.

"What can I say about it? It's my job, oh and did she tell you about it? If it offends you, I'm really sorry!" You apologized and he just looked at you tilting his head

"What?" He looked back at Yachi and saw her glaring at him intensely, he chuckled as he turned back to Y/n. "So uhm, when are you free?" Bakugou scolded himself internally as he asked you that question.

"Excuse me?" Y/n said, confused.

"When are you free? I want to take you out on a date" Bakugou said with a determined look on his face and Yachi was filled with excitement to hear him finally say that to her sensei.

"D-date?!" Y/n exclaimed in extreme disbelief as she shook her head still not believing him

'I never had a date before! I mean, I did but they ditched me, is he for real?! But this is my first time getting asked out, I can't let this chance slide!!'

"I'm totally free!! Any time you want, I am free! I can even cancel my class just for me to go on a date with you!!" Y/n exclaimed as her eyes sparkled in excitement

"Then that's fucking great! At next, next weekend, let's go have a date" Bakugou said and Y/n instantly nodded.

"I would love to! But you're not going to ditch me, right?" She asked and Bakugou shook his head

"No, I would never" he answered and Y/n just nervously chuckled

"That's great!" She said as silence quickly took over as the two shy adults just stood there by the door awkwardly.

"Me and Yachi would go back home now" Bakugou said as he held Yachi's hand and slowly walked away

"Yeah, see you soon and have a great day!" Y/n replied as she waved at them

"You too" Y/n watched them disappear from her sight and deeply sighed after closing the door.

'Am I doing the right thing? Please tell me..'