𝐈

He thought he had everything in the world.

Whether that be fame.

Money.

Looks.

Power.

He really thought he had everything.

But then she's gone.

He knew that he had lost everything.

"Where the heck is Hitachi?! Tell me!! Where the heck is she?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he shook the nurse, still not believing the news.

"Sir, I already told you that she didn't make it.." the nurse said, looking down in fear.

"You-! You're lying!! Stop fucking lying to me!! Tell me she's alive, tell me that she's fucking alive!!" Bakugou gritted his teeth in annoyance as the nurse shook their head once more.

"But sir! I-I really can't do anything about it!" They stammered as Bakugou sighed, running the tips of his finger through his hair.

"She would be alive. She would!! She's strong and I fucking know it!! So she would be alive, she. fucking. would!!" Bakugou yelled and the nurse just cowered there in front of him in fear.

"I'm really sorry. I'll leave you for a while if that makes it better for you, please excuse me" the nurse then left and Bakugou tried his best to hold back his cries but it was too much for him to take.

"Bakubro! I heard the news, is Hitachi really-?" Bakugou didn't let him continue as he nodded as his tears finally fell down his face. Kirishima hugged his best friend knowing that he needs some comfort in any way.

"I'm sorry bro, I'm not sure if it's right to say this but just remember that everything will soon be just fine, if you need my help feel free to call me and we'll get through this together, okay?" Kirishima said as he rubbed circles on Bakugou's back to make him feel somewhat better

"Yeah, thanks" Kirishima nodded as he pulled away and Bakugou turned to look at the glass windowed room in which his newborn daughter had been put.

"It's just you and me.."

"Papa! Papa, wake up! Today is my first day in school!! Papa!!" Yachi groaned, still trying to wake up her sleeping father. The little girl snickered as her little fingers reached out for his bandages on his abdomen and pinched on it, hard.

"A-a-ahh! It fucking hurts!!" Bakugou hissed in pain but that pain was completely washed over as he saw his daughter smiling up to him.

"Papa, you're finally awake!! Today is my first day in school!!" Yachi exclaimed as she jumped around the bed.

"I know, I know. Are you really that excited? It's still early, get some more sleep" Bakugou said, rubbing his eyes and wiping some drool on his face.

"Papa!!" The little girl pouted and he just ruffled her hair before standing up.

"I'm kidding. I'll prepare some breakfast first and while I'm doing that take a shower okay?"

"Alright!!" Yachi did an airplane motion with her hands as she ran, grabbing her towel first before going to the bathroom.

As Bakugou prepared some pancakes, he sighed wondering if things would be different if she was still alive. After it was done cooking, he grabbed the maple syrup and did a heart design along with some strawberries.

"Papa!! I'm done taking a shower!!" Yachi exclaimed as she took a little peek at the counter and her eyes sparkled in excitement as she looked at the breakfast that he made for her. "Ohh I love strawberries, thank you!!" The little girl smiled as she chewed on the strawberries.

"Just for you, princess. Wait, look at me flip this pancake over" Bakugou showed off as he flipped the pancake high up and caught it on the pan without it falling and Yachi looked at him in awe.

"Papa is so cool!!" She cheered which made him chuckle

"Right?" Bakugou said, and Yachi nodded as she continued to eat her food.

Meanwhile, a certain h/c woman has been taking deep breaths as she tried to calm herself.

"Don't worry Y/n, everything will be just fine" You convinced yourself as you nod but you thought, 'what if the kids don't like me?' You groaned, slapping yourself a couple times before someone cleared their throat to get your attention.

"Uhm maam, you've been talking to yourself for the past 10 minutes, should I leave or-?" The uber driver asked.

"Y-yes! I almost forgot! I'm really sorry" Y/n apologized as she got out of the car and went inside the school. She was thankful that no student was there yet waiting for her to open up the classroom.

"Papa! I want to go home now, let's go back!" Yachi exclaimed as she pulled her dad's hand but to no avail she was still dragged to go to the classroom.

"I told you a couple times, they will be nice to you" Bakugou said, still trying to make his child go in but she just shook her head gripping on him a little harder.

'Is this what parents go through?! Why did no one tell me that this is going to be fucking hard!!' Bakugou thought, sighing before knocking the door and it opened showing a h/c woman smiling as she looked at Yachi and knelt down at her level.

"Hello! I'm going to be your teacher, my name is Y/n L/n, what's yours?" You asked as you held out your hand.

"Yachi Bakugou.." She muttered and you just nodded before standing up and looked at the familiar pro hero in front of you.

"A pro hero?! I'm really shocked, I mean not really shocked that much anymore since some pro heroes also enrolled their child here.. It's really nice to meet you! And I assure you that your daughter will be in good hands!" Y/n exclaimed with a wide grin on her face

"Righttt.." Bakugou observed the woman's features and she just looked like an average girl that you see everyday but she's also quite good looking. Meh, he really didn't care that much.

"Are you a new teacher here?" Bakugou asked, which caused the woman's eyes to widen.

"Ehh?! How did you know?" She gasped

"I never saw you when I enrolled Yachi" Bakugou bluntly said and the teacher just nodded.

"I see, well I'll take Yachi for a while but since you put her into an after-school program, you don't have to worry about picking her up early!" Y/n said and before Bakugou left he kissed Yachi's forehead

"Goodbye Papa!! Kick the villain's butt!" Yachi exclaimed as she hugged her father.

"Sure will, stay safe" he chuckled before ruffling her hair and then left.

Y/n just stood there as she watched their interaction, oh how jealous is she because the pro managed to have someone and even have a family.