𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 + 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

to cut the request page short and sweet, you can request whatever and i'll probably write it! xoxo

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

𝐢. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
bienvenidas! this is the requests and information pre-story.

𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘
though i am white, i understand that the majority of wattpad writers --or the most supported ones-- that write y/n fanfiction imply y/n as a white woman with long hair. i also understand that there are hardly any male y/n stories (or if they do, they use m/n which is offensive to trans people). so, in this series i hope to make y/n as diverse as possible.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓
the majority of the characters (and cast) are children and all of them are minors. though i am also a minor, and the majority of wattpad users are young children, writing thirteen year-olds having sex is disgusting no matter your age (even if they are aged up).

𝐢𝐯. 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓
please do vote on stories! they give me confidence boosts. though i do not, of course, enforce them, i do appreciate them!

𝐯. 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
when writing your request, please make it as precise as possible. the more specific the request, the easier it is for me to write it. the more easier it is to write it, the faster it'll come out. you won't see me enforcing this, though, it's just a preference.

𝐯𝐢. 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
please do be patient while waiting for the chapter to be published. this especially goes for people whose requests are vague and short. i spend the majority of my day in school due to clubs and extra-curricular actives in general, so please keep in mind that i have a busy life and blah blah blah

𝒆𝒏𝒅.