𝙭𝙡𝙫.

"Language." Someone huffed from behind, causing Dawn and Beomgyu to turn on their heels, surprised and a little frightened.

"SOOBIN!" They yelled simultaneously, both of them smiling happily. It felt like ages since they had seen each other, but in reality, only a few hours had passed.

"Why am I not surprised that you'll be the one to say that?" A figure jumped out behind the Archer. As if a paralyzing spell was cast upon the two, Beomgyu and Dawn could only look at the person with wide eyes and slacked jaws.

"What? You two looked like you have seen a ghost or something." The bright-eyed male teased, laughing heartily at their reactions.

"Yeonjun?" Dawn was the first to react as she took a hesitant step forward. She wanted to touch him, to see if he was real and not just a hallucination of her own imagination.

But she didn't have to think any further as the second she took a step near him, a tight hug from her friend engulfed her. His warmth and the comforting scent of mint and rosemary were enough to calm her nerves, knowing that Yeonjun's realness wasn't just wishful thinking.

"Hey there, pretty lady." He chuckled, patting her back lightly before pulling away to look at her properly. "Is that tears I see? I hope it's because you're so happy to see me!" He grinned, giving her a cheeky wink.

"Stop joking around, idiot." Dawn frowned, her tears falling down her cheeks. "I really thought you have joined your ancestors! The last time I saw you, you were lying lifeless on the ground with Soobin sobbing over you like crazy!"

"You cried for me, Soobin?" The Swordsman pretended to be shocked and touched by the revelation, only to receive a glare from the brown-haired male. "Soobin, I love you too." He cooed teasingly, making Soobin roll his eyes and pinch him painfully on the arm. The older male yelped in pain, rubbing his arm.

Dawn could only giggle silently, enjoying the short moment of happiness and peace, when she felt a rigid presence on her side. She turned her head to see Beomgyu, who was surprisingly not saying anything, and was still rooted in his spot like a statue. But his eyes never left Yeonjun's form, as though he was afraid he might vanish at any moment.

"Aww, is Beomgyu jealous~?" Yeonjun asked teasingly, taking another step forward to tease the young man more.

"Tsk... Of course, I'm not jealous!" Beomgyu retorted sharply, glaring daggers at the older male, who was still grinning like a fool.

Yeonjun just laughed loudly while shaking his head. "Well, why are you standing here like you've been struck by lightning, Beomgyu~? Aren't you gonna come and give your favorite person a big hug?" The Swordsman extended his arms in front of him invitingly, with a broad smile plastered on his lips.

But instead of accepting the hug, the Healer teased him back. "Where? Do you see Taehyun?" Yeonjun scowled, his arms dropping to his side at the rejection.

But just as he was going to give him a lecture about manners, he froze once when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. Smiling, he hugged back the younger male and but did not forget to say. "I knew you couldn't resist me."