𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

Dawn was glad that she had Soobin with her. She thought she would be alone in this unfamiliar and dangerous forest.

Here they were, still running away from the pesky green buggers, but Soobin's plan was effective so far. Just as he thought, with the group splitting up, the goblins did as well. They were not much of a bright creature, just like the trolls, but if they had one thing in mind, they would never stop pursuing it.

Fortunately, there were only a handful of goblins that chased after them. The Archer didn't know if he would take that as a compliment or an insult.

"Okay, Dawn. Here's the plan." Soobin panted. "On my signal, stall them as much as you can and take cover. Preferably somewhere high. Goblins can't climb."

With that, he ran further away from her until Dawn couldn't see him with her eyes.

"Wait! With what signal?!" She asked a little too late. Swearing, she ran and ran until she felt like her jelly-like legs were close to collapsing. Just when she thought about giving up, she suddenly heard an explosion.

Is that supposed to be the signal? You know what? Screw it.

Reaching out to the side, Dawn made a harsh pulling motion, and a tree encased with red mist fell. She didn't have to turn around to know her plan worked based on the confused and displeased noises the goblins emitted. Immediately after that, she propelled herself off the ground and into the nearest tree.

Grabbing at the tree tight, she sighed in relief, seeing that none of the goblins saw her escaping.

Now what?

As if Soobin heard her thought, several arrows came pelting down the goblins, killing most of them, leaving five alive but injured.

Woah... Dawn can't help but be impressed by how he could shoot so many arrows simultaneously. He got real skill.

And ew...

She grimaced, seeing the goblins' gushed everywhere. It was a slimy darkish green.

"LOOK OUT!" Her heart dropped, hearing the urgency and horror in Soobin's voice. Swiftly, her head turned to look behind. She came face to face with a giant serpent.

Reeling back in shock, she narrowly avoid its sharp fangs dripping with venom about to sink into her face. And in her urgency, she forgot that she was very high up on the tree and was falling to her death.

Shit... Is this it?

On the other side of the forest, the Healer and the Swordsman were currently hiding and silently arguing with each other.