𝙭.

Dawn should've known something was up when Yeonjun suddenly asked her to join him on patrol one morning. However, she was quick to agree because she wanted to do something to help around. She didn't want to be a dead weight.

"You ready?" She heard a muffled voice behind the door, followed by knocking.

"In a minute." She hollered as she finished putting on her black fingerless gloves. She was now wearing one of the clothes she bought with Taehyun.

It's a simple outfit. A white long sleeve tunic and top it off with a stylish sleeveless black leather knee-length dress. She paired it with tight black pants and her signature ankle black boots. She felt like wearing a lot of black today.

Opening the door, she was greeted by the sight of Yeonjun, who had cleaned himself up quite nicely for their patrolling. He is wearing a solid blue button shirt with a white sleeve folded up to his elbow, baggy black pants, and knee-length boots.

"Like what you see?" Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, catching her staring at him. There's no denying this guy was handsome, but his attitude was too strong.

"Yeah no. Let's go." Dawn quickly walked around him to stop him from seeing her reddening cheeks. No way she would let him see that. He'll have a field day for sure.

Ever since she had been staying at the house, the guy seemed pretty determined to at least make her feel shy or something.

"You know, lying to yourself will get you nowhere. Just admit it." He persisted as they went down the stairs. His hand hovered behind her back just in case she decided to take a swan dive down the stairs again.

"But I'm not lying, though," She said, oblivious of the caring gesture.

"Of course you are. I'm going to prove it to you someday." He declared as they walked into the view of everyone.

"What did I say about annoying the poor girl, Yeonjun hyung?" Soobin asked, seeing the oldest tormenting the girl.

"Am I annoying? Am I annoying you?" Yeonjun asked, incredulous at the accusations. "Why would I even annoy Dawn, Soobinie? I'm just trying to prove something to her."

"Prove what?"

"That she's my one and only!"

"I think the old age is messing with his mind again. So why don't we start this patrolling before Yeonjun hyung completely loses his mind?" Beomgyu chimes in, walking in their direction. He wore the same as Yeonjun, but it was dark green instead of the solid blue button-ups.

"You're also coming with us?" Dawn asked, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Yeah, he's coming. I forgot to tell you." Yeonjun chuckled sheepishly. "But don't sound so disappointed, darling. Beomgyu will collect some medicinal herbs, so we will be separated at some point and you'll finally have me all by yourself." He was wiggling his brows weirdly again. But his face met a worn handbag that the healer purposely flung, covering his face from the world to see.