𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

The next day at school:)

Things were going well for the three of them. They were in school, it was peaceful, and none of their enemies had picked on them.

Heather was long gone, and Maggie didn't want the smoke after what Sasha had done to her.

Everything was just great. Plus the school year for them ended just the next day. It was also a great day. The school let them know that nobody had any work to do, the school also brought free pizza for every class!

And this time the pizza slices weren't skinny like lines.

Everyone was in the cafeteria laughing and grinning. Sasha, Anne, Marcy, and Gabby were all sitting at a table eating the pizza slices they were given.

(Search up gabby if you forgot who she is)

Meanwhile Marrissa was at a different table trying to make moves in her crush.

Good thing Heather wasn't there anymore to get in the way of that.

"Hey, Marcy. You, Sasha, and Anne look like you guys would be a pretty cute couple. Why not get in a relationship with them?" Gabby raised an eyebrow.

Marcy almost choked on her pizza at the sudden question and she felt her face start to heat up. "Whaaaaa!? No no no no no, we're just friends that's all. Nothing more."

"It's obvious that you guys have something. 8th grade formal is tonight, and you guys already brought your dresses, why not go with them to dance?" Gabby questioned, with fake innocence.

"Heh, Anne and Sasha are going together I don't think they'd have a good time with me third wheeling so it's better off if I go with an old friend or by myself." Marcy responded.

And in that moment, Sasha, Anne, and Maggie all turned they're heads, and smirked at each other.

What the heck?

Marcy raised an eyebrow, confused at the sudden gesture between the three.

They had been acting weird for days. They've been more secretive, they'd go out and do things without inviting Marcy. There was even one time where Marcy caught them writing something on a big poster and they threw it out of Marcy's view right as soon as she walked in the room.

We're they hiding something from her...?

"Be right back! I just need to go get something from my locker really quick." Sasha said.

"U-Uh, so do I! Be right back!" Anne also said.

They then excused themselves and a big frown formed on Marcy's face as she watched the two walk out of the lunchroom. She then turned her head back to Gabby, who had a nervous expression.

"Hey, have those two been acting a bit weird lately to you? Like, have you seen any kind of difference in they're behavior?" Marcy asked

Gabby fidgeted nervously, eyes wandering around in hopes of someone being nearby that she could talk to to avoid the question.

When her attempt was unsuccessful, her attention was back on Marcy and she opened her mouth to say something. "Sasha and Anne? No... their just fine! Their the same ol Anne and Sasha to me! They're your friends, if they weren't feeling right they'd tell you." Gabby assured.

Marcy's expression saddened. "Then why do they keep leaving me out...?"

Ouch.

It hurt Gabby's heart to see happy-go-lucky Marcy go from grins and giggles to sadness and worry. It just wasn't like her.