𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝.

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND IM LOSING MOTIVATION😭

Just tell me what kind of chapter you'd like and I'll make it, but it can't go out of the story line:)

Put it in the replies

Also this chapter takes place at night

Anyways:D

It was the weekend. Meaning there was no school. Marcy was tired from the events that had happened the day before with Heather.

And no, Marcy doesn't plan on telling Sasha or Anne what happened.

Marcy had to sleep in the guest room because Sasha kept on hogging her bed. What is it with Sasha and Marcy's bed? She probably only slept there because it was warm and had pink, girly, fluffy blankets. I know this might be surprising to some of you but Sasha is a very cold person. You'd probably expect a buff muscled goddess to be all warm and cozy but no. Sasha was constantly cold at every little breeze that went by. Why would she sleep in Marcy's bed instead of her own? It's because Marcy's bed was warm. Marcy had a really high body temperature so it was hard for her to get cold. She was constantly warm. And everywhere she sat or lied down she made warm. Marcy's bed was warm, so Sasha always slept in it.

Marcy found it adorable.

...

Marcy, Anne, and Sasha were on the bus waiting to get to their destination. There were some people the Marcy wanted her two friends to meet.

The hex gang.

Marcy has wanted all of them to meet for a while now. They all have so much in common and they'd be such good friends. They could have met sooner if they hadn't... you know, gotten obliterated..

Anyways:D

They were all so much alike. Marcy was into gaming and anime and so was Luz. Sasha was shy and protective, but once she gets used to you she opens up a bit and shows you her true self, just like Amity. She also had something in common with hunter, she didn't trust people so easily. And she'd also randomly say something out of pocket or make a foul roast out of nowhere. Anne, she was like Willow. She was nice, and sweet. And she was always willing to be there for her friends and defend them no matter what situation they were in. She was kind of similar to Gus also, she was dramatic and the comedian of the group. And she always hyped up her friends and made them feel good about themselves.

They were all somewhat similar.

The three girls exited the bus once they got to their destination. Anne began fumbling her fingers and then opened her mouth. "About these people you want us to meet... what if they don't like us..? What if they think we're weird?"

"It's okay, I promise you they won't think anything negative. Besides, we are weird, that's just how we are. We still have each other and that's all that matters. Us weirdos have to stick together." Marcy comforted.

"I guess your right, I have nothing to worry about." Anne exhaled.

The girls began walking and following the map on Marcy's phone.

...
..
.
Once they arrived to the hotel the took the elevator upstairs. The three walked around for a few minutes to search for the hotel room. After moments of walking, they heard a bunch of loud banging and laughing coming from a certain hotel room. Marcy looked at the door number and then opened her mouth. "That's the room guys!"

Marcy happily waddled over to the door and knocked on it. They waited at the door for what felt like moments until someone finally opened the door for them.