𝐔𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Anne was feeling pretty...

Groggy.

He extended her arms to her face to try and rub her eyes to clear her blurry vision, but her attempt did no help whatsoever. She slowly turned her head, memories of the day before flooding back into her mind when they went on their date.

'Oh, I forgot about that.'

Anne's eyes wandered down as she felt an unusual pressure on her chest. She saw messy blonde hair on one side of her chest. And familiar shirt raven black hair on the other side.

She had the thought somewhere in her mind, but she couldn't quit put a finger on who it was.

That's when a certain person popped up in her head.

'Oh! Marbles.. since when did she get here? Sasha must have called her to sleep over when she was finished with her family business.'

'She just looks so calm and peaceful while she's sleeping. I just want to kiss her cute face...'

Anne felt one of the girls begin to stir a bit. A messy blonde head looked up at her with tired eyes as she opened her mouth to say something.

"Oh hey Anne, I see you're awake." Sasha greeted, voice raspy.

"Morning Sashy." Anne said in response.

"Since when did marbles get here? Did you call her over here after I went to sl-?" Anne then felt her throat start to get itchy and she began letting out tickly cough.

Sasha immediately got up and rushed to Anne's aid. "Woah! Are you okay!? Those coughs don't sound like any normal ones..." Sasha raised an eyebrow as she cupped Anne's cheeks.

"I'm fine Sash, just an itchy throat that's a-" Anne was cut off when she felt her body start to tense up and she let out a couple of big sneezes.

"Yeah no. You're sick Anne, you're not fooling me this time. What's up with you always getting sick!?" Sasha sighed.

She then stood up from the bed and she extended her arms out to Anne. Anne gladly accepted the offer and allowed the blonde to gently lift her up.

Sasha then exited the room and continued to bring the sleepy girl downstairs.

She had just woken up so she was still a little tired. As Sasha carried her downstairs, she leaned her head on her shoulder and shut her eyes. Normally she'd say something like "five more minutes" and then go back to sleep.

Sleep will never conquer her ever again! You thought you got the best of ol Anne eh? Well you've got another thing comin! She shall never let sleep take over her!

That's like letting the power of a certain thing control you and then dying to protect the ones you love and having to get a new body!

I really need to stop doing that.

Once the two arrived in the kitchen, Sasha gently sat the sleepy girl onto one of the chairs at the kitchen table. Anne laid her head down and began staring at random things she could lay her eyes on.

"What would you like for breakfast? I've been practicing, so I won't burn down the kitchen. I only learned from the best!" She complimented.

A dark red tint grew in Anne's at the compliment as she shot Sasha a shy smile before opening her mouth. "Some eggs and pancakes will do me well, my appetite isn't very big in the morning so I'm positive I'll be fine." She assured.

"Oki doke! All coming up!" Sasha grinned.

"Oooh Oooh! Me too! I want some pancakes with Anne too! Pleaseeeeeeee!" Sprig pleaded as he hopped onto the kitchen table.