𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲!

Later on that day

Anne's eyes slowly opened. She turned her head to see Marcy sleeping on the opposite side of Sasha's chest. Marcy smiled in adoration at the sight in front of her. She then picked her head up to look at the time on the alarm clock sitting on TV stand and saw that it was nine-o clock pm. That was the time she usually went to bed, and she was still tired so she had a chance to get back to her bed and fall back asleep.

She sat up from Sasha's chest and gently tapped the both of them. Knowing Sasha, she immediately woke up.

"Sasha we can't sleep here, let go up to my room." Marcy said.

"Okay, but were also gonna have to wake up a certain sleepy head." Sasha chuckled while glaring down at sleeping Anne.

Sasha stroked Anne's hair and watched her stir in her sleep for a moment and then gently tapped the sleeping girl. Anne's eyes slowly opened, she knew she had to go up to Marcy's room, she knew why they were waking her up. But she just didn't seem to want to get up.

Sasha let out a big sigh and then extended her arms with a grin on her face. "Come here you. Since you don't want to get up."

Sasha then picked Anne up in bridal style, the girl once again closing her eyes in Sasha's arms in attempt to fall back asleep.

The two exited the living room while Sasha carried Anne up the stairs, Sasha could feel Anne move around slightly in her arms, followed by a small groan.

"Sash?" Anne mumbled.

Sasha blushed a bit at the sleepy girls tone, but she kept her eyes on the stairs so she that she didn't trip and drop Anne.

"Yea"? She responded, calming herself down.

"You look really beautiful with your hair down like this... you should wear it out more often." Anne murmured, caressing Sasha's opposite facing cheek with her left hand slowly.

Sasha felt her whole body grow hot, explosions bubbling up inside her body getting ready to release. Once again, her not being able to keep it hidden. The only time she had every received a compliment like that was when she was with them. It melted her heart every time, but it also pissed her off. She got flustered by it so easily and she didn't want them to see her soft side.

They reached the top of staircase and Sasha walked up to Marcy's bedroom door. "Uh, Marce? Could you maybe get the door for me? I can't open it or else I'd have to put Anne down, and if I try to open it on my own then I just might drop Anne and we don't want that." Sasha said.

"Hehe! Sorry, I guess I sorta didn't think about that part..." Marcy then reached over to the door handle and turned it, then walked into the bedroom and held the door open for them, meanwhile Anne wrapped her arms around Sasha's neck, burying her face into it.

Sasha walked into the bedroom and quickly placed Anne onto the mattress, As soon as that was done Sasha lies down next to Anne and Marcy did the same. Sasha lied down on her side, facing away from Anne. She then shut her eyes, but then immediately opened them back up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Sasha flinched at the contact and turned her head to look at the person laying behind her.

"Could you please hold me...?" Anne asked, crimson tinting her cheeks.

Sasha let out a sigh and turned her body around to face Anne. She then crawled up close to Anne, hugging her waist while Anne placed her head down on the blondes chest.

Marcy, who doesn't wanna be alone, crawls up next to them in jealousy, and places her head on the opposite side of Sasha's chest, facing Anne.