𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞.

Time skip to after school

This all takes place after school, so it's still light outside for them:)

Marcy had to skip school due to a doctors appointment her mother had to take her to. Sasha also decided to stay home and sleep in Marcy's bed. I don't know what it was about Marcy's bed but Sasha always slept in it if Marcy wasn't there.

Marcy found it kinda cute.

School had already been over for the people that showed up. She was pretty sure that Anne was at school by herself and came up with a random excuse for her mother to pick her up once she saw that Sasha and Marcy weren't there. Anne always followed after them, even though they considered her the leader of the group. She always wanted to hang out with them any chance she got. And you know, the calamity trio always did their stupidity whenever they hung out, such as ding dong ditching peoples door, or if they'd go to the water park they'd get someone to moan random lifeguards names just to be assholes.

Typical teenagers.

And no Anne doesn't know that Marcy and Sasha now live together.

Sasha isn't ready to tell Anne what had happened.

It's not that Sasha didn't trust Anne or anything, it's just that she didn't like the type of reactions Anne had. She felt like they're relationship would change. Like she'd be overly affectionate and too comforting. She didn't want Anne to know until she was ready. There were a lot of things she hadn't told her friends yet. She never told them about how her parents acted towards her. Or the mark on her neck. She was  afraid that she'd freak them out if she told them the reason she had it. She was afraid that they'd see her differently and see her as a freak. They'd leave her, they'd all leave her by herself. She was afraid that they'd do something her parents had done.

They'd leave her hanging.

Anyways:D

Marissa has called Marcy that day after school. She told her how all anyone at school wanted to talk about was how she'd broken Heather Acosta's nose.

"I broke it?"

"Yeah, she's got it all bandaged up. She's telling everyone about how you should have gotten expelled instead of suspended."

Now all Marcy felt like doing was laughing. Not because she'd broken Heather's nose, but because she could just see her running around with her torch top earrings and a taped up nose.

"She told me to tell you that she hopes you've learned your lesson. Can you believe that?"

"She hoped I learned a lesson?"

"Yeah, and this girl Tenille went around all day trying to get people to donate to the Help Heal Heather Fund. Cringe right?"

"The what? Who the heck is Tenille?"

"Some copycat friend of Heather's. I saw her in the bathroom before school, clamping on a bunch of earrings. Someone told me she'd do anything for Heather cause she thinks she's the coolest. And oh she's wrong, Heather sucks absolute ass."

"And what's the fund for? They gonna buy her crutches for her nose or something?"

Well, that got Marissa laughing, and hearing her laugh made Marcy laugh, and pretty soon they were just busting up, talking about two little crutches hanging out of Heather Acosta's nose.

Then they were both catching their breath. Marissa then said. "She asked me for money."

"Heather asked you for money?"

"No, Tenille. She told me that it was partly my fault that Heather's nose was broken, so I should contribute to the fund."

Marcy almost didn't ask because she was afraid of what she might hear, but she couldn't resist. "Well, did you?"