Bonus = Video Games

Suggested/Requested by the lovely Fabienne_Robotnik

-----------------------------------

It was kinda a lazy day at the Wachowski house in Green Hills. But it was also peaceful. No Eggman attacks, no new enemies, and so on. Tom and Maddie decided to take Sonic and Tails out for ice cream, which was nice enough but they were also cheeky. Ever since Knuckles and Y/N became a couple, they were shipped non-stop. Yes, even though Sonic and Tails gagged, they found it secretly cute as well but they refused to show it. 

Knuckles and Y/N were all home alone. They didn't mind being alone since they loved each other to death. Knuckles was very strong but also very overprotective. He didn't have a problem being strong when he needed too. The couple is currently cuddling on the couch. It was almost like a bed so it was big enough. Knuckles has his head cuddling in Y/N's warm and soft neck. He was tired so he fell asleep quite quickly. Y/N was stroking his quils and his fur as Knuckles purred with a slight smile in his sleep. He was such a softie. Y/N giggled quietly as Knuckles snuggled deeper into her neck but also tightened his grip. 

Y/N sighed as she began to think what to do next. She didn't mind cuddling  with her boyfriend but her mind wanted to do somehting. She then saw her and the familiy's Nintendo Switch with games next to the console. A light bulb above her head lit up as she got an idea. She's gonna show Knuckles video games! 

Y/N looked at the sleeping Knuckles, feeling slightly guilty to wake him up. She shook him slightly. "Hey, Knuckles? Wake up, love."

Knuckles groaned and grumbled as he nuzzled her neck for a while before pulling away and opened his eyes to look at her, meaning he's listening. Y/N smiled, making Knuckles' heart beat fast all the time because of this. "I want to play video games with you."

Knuckles looked confused. "What are video games?"

Y/N smiled once again before getting Knuckles off of her gently. Knuckles nearly pouted at the loss but he was a strong buff guy. Y/N started the Switch and sat down next to her boyfriend, who was watching her every move hat she did. Poor boi is still confused. She gave Knuckles a pair of two Switch controllers, which were red, while Y/N's was F/C ones. "We're gonna play Minecraft."

"What is Minecraft?"

Oh boy...

Later~

Y/N and Knuckles were having fun playing the game Minecraft while the family was getting closer towards the house with the dog Ozzy. Knuckles was having fun time protecting Y/N in the game from the monster mobs as Y/N explained. From Knuckles' point of view, the monster only came out at night unsless you set it on peace where no monsters come out. 

Y/N created skin special for Knuckles that looked like him. It was honestly classic Knuckles, which was funny. Y/N had her own skin created that looked like her so it was very good. Game Knuckles walked up to game Y/N as they watched the sunset together on the roof of their house they built. "Hey, Y/N?"

Game Y/N looked at game Knuckles. "Yes?"

Game Knuckles then made a flower appear, a poppy one. "For you."

Game Y/N took it, making the real Y/N blush. "Thank you, Knuckles."