Chapter 10: Family

Check this magnificence out! I used it as a profile pic on DeviantArt, Insta, and Twitter to show how grateful I am and love this work a lot from tammydriver84. Credit goes to her and support her work! I am shocked that the girl is me because I have brown hair with brown eyes and my favorite color is purple. Holy shit. Except, I wear glasses but who cares? It's gorgeous!

P.S. Knuckles is my favorite :)

https://www.deviantart.com/sexyemile/art/Knuckles-and-family-917500050

Pretend that Shadow never appears (Sonic 3 in the years) and that Eggman is gone. The reader and Knuckles are both adults with a son together. Enjoy! They're both adults.

----------------------------------------

In the forest, a little echidna was running away fast as he could to be away from his dad. Who was his father? Knuckles the Echidna. Don't worry, S/N, the son of Knuckles and Y/N, was not running because of abuse or an argument but because he was playing hide and seek with tag at the same time.

S/N had been caught seen by his dad, who was dressed as a cowboy or like Indiana Jones, so the hero was chasing a beast. It looked like it. S/N didn't want to be caught so he was trying to reach his human mother, Y/N. Yes, she was his biological mom. It came as a surprise she gave birth to S/N, a complete echidna but Knuckles was like a human so S/N was like one as well, along with Sonic and Tails, the uncles. Tom and Maddie became grandparents.

S/N was like being sent by God. The echidnas were being reborn. Knuckles was once the last survivor but not anymore since his son came. A male. The echidnas need to be reproduced a lot since maybe more kiddos were coming to XD

S/N came out through the forest as Y/N was watering the plants outside of their cabin. SHe wore a red sundress, Knuckles' favorite. She was also barefoot since she was on grass. She couldn't help but giggle once she heard pants and cute laughs from S/N. She set the can down from watering down and turned to face her son. "What's up, sweetie?"

"Daddy is trying to catch me!" He then made Y/N close her legs for good as he hid behind them, trying not to make any sounds as Knuckles stopped in front of Y/N, panting. He blushed a little once he saw his love in her sundress that was his favorite. "You look beautiful, my love." He then kissed her hand.

Y/N giggled. "Charmer."

Knuckles smirked. "Have you seen S/N?"

Y/N acted the best she could to not show any signs that she had seen him. Dammit. Why was it hard to not laugh or smile? "No."

Knuckles, being the warrior he was, sensed her lying. He smirked and leaned closer. "Are you sure?"

"Mommy!"

Oh no...

"Ah! There you are!" He scooped S/N up under his arm and rubbed his nose against his. Y/N squealed. It was so cute and this was the echidnas showing love and affection towards each other. "So, cute!"

Knuckles chuckled and shook his head as he then rubbed his nose against hers. What a cute family! And guess what? Y/N was pregnant with a baby echidna girl!