Where... Is... Wu?

Welcome everyone (especially Ninjago fans) to my first fanfiction! It's going to be a sort of alternate reality story of what could have happened if Nya and Lloyd fell in love. It's purely fictional, rest assured. But I'm going to make it as interesting and realistic as possible which is why it starts off right before the events of Season 8 of Ninjago. For people who have watched the Ninjago series, it should be extra clear of what is going on and when. There will be lots of twists and turns as the story continues, along with a plot that includes many different elements. I hope everyone enjoys the read!

Kai: We need to focus on breaking into Kryptarium.

Jay: Cool off, Mr. Hot-Head! We can't do that until I disable the security cameras!

Cole: Knock it off guys.

Jay: Kai started it!

Zane: My processors tell me that Jay is correct. In this instance.

Jay: This instance?! What exactly are you implying Zane?

Cole: This is why I don't like playing video games with you guys.

Kai: It's not my fault Zane dropped a rock on my head!

Zane: My processors told me that you were one of the guards.

Kai: Great. Zane, can't you update your operating system or something?!

Lloyd sighed as he watched his team fight over a video game. He missed Sensei Wu always being there to guide them. They had been searching all over Ninjago for their Master ever since he, Krux, and Acronix, disappeared in time in the Iron Doom. He was beginning to doubt if he'd ever see his uncle again.

Nya: Whatcha thinking about, Lloyd?

Lloyd: Oh, hey Nya. Just thinking about Master Wu.

Nya: We will find him. No matter how long it takes.

Lloyd: How do we know he's not lost in time? How do we know if there's even a Master Wu left to look for...

Nya: Don't talk like that! Don't worry, we'll find him one day. I know it.

Lloyd: I hope you're right...

Lloyd felt so glad to have Nya sometimes. Even though Lloyd was training to be a Master, he still felt like the least mature of the team. He wasn't sure what his next move was going to be. But Nya was always there for him and now his mind was a bit clearer. There weren't many places left to search for Wu, and there were no current threats to Ninjago or Ninjago City at the time. Not so long ago, he and his friends were locked in on their mission to find Wu, nothing could break their focus. Now, it seemed as if his friends had lost most of their focus and they spent most of their time arguing and playing video games.

Lloyd: Guys!

Kai: I don't care, just replace the batteries!

Cole: It's not the batteries, I think it's the whole controller.

Jay: And how would you know that, Mr. Know-it-all?

Lloyd: Guys!

Zane: My processors tell me that it is indeed the entire controller that is broken.

Kai: Yeah right, just like you're processors told you I was one of the guards!

Lloyd: GUYS!

Jay: Sorry Lloyd.

Kai: Yeah, we were kind of in the middle of something.

Lloyd: It's going to have to wait. We need to keep searching for Wu.

Cole: Lloyd, you know I want Master Wu back as much as you do, but haven't we already looked everywhere in Ninjago?

Lloyd: Not everywhere. Cole, Zane. I want you two to go looking at Chen's Island. Be sure to check the cavern systems. Kai, Jay. You two go to the caves of dispair. Me and Nya will call the elemental masters and see if they've seen him anywhere. It's been a while since we've checked in with them. Then we will take the bounty and go to Hiroshi's Labyrinth and check there. We will meet back at the ruins of the old Monastary by sundown.

Jay: And how do you suppose we get to all these places Lloyd??

Lloyd: You haven't forgotten our elemental dragons, have you Jay?

Kai: Yeah, Jay.

Jay: Kai, don't get me started on-

Lloyd: Enough! We're wasting time.

All together: Ninja-Go!

I know this chapter seems a bit dry, but trust me, this is just the beginning.