jealous pt.2

you were dragged into your bedroom by yelena who hasn't broke the kiss. she threw you on the bed before straddling your lap. "your been a bad girl y/n" she said as she slipped your dress off leaving you in a lace red panty set. you looked at her and smirked. "well not as bad as you. at least i don't go around with random girls, leaving my girlfriend." you said before flipping you both over so yelena was laid across the bed, you straddling her lap. yelena was speechless. "i like you like this." you said and you caressed yelena's face with one hand as the i the one was on her stomach. "however i don't like the fact your not naked."

"well maybe you should fix that problem." she said, as she put her hands on your waist, slowly moving them up and down. "don't tell me what to do baby." you said sternly "i'm in control here." you said whispering in her ear.

you visibly watched yelena's body shake at your words. you now had her wrapped around your finger.

you kissed her hard, slipping your tounge in her mouth before she could react. she moaned into the kiss, which just fueled your lust more. you pulled away taking her lip with you. "baby i thought i said i didn't want these on." you said pointing your finger to yelena's clothes. before you could get anything else out as was already taking her shirt and trying to shimmy her pants off, with you still on top of her.

you just smirked at how fast she was moving. "someone's eggar." you said with now both of your hands laying on top of her stomach "well when your hot girlfriend, tells you to strip, you strip." she said with a smile on her face. "good girl." you leaned down and whispered in her ear. she moaned at the sudden praise. you attached your lips on her neck sucking hard. "hmm baby." yelena moaned as she arched her back, trying to gain any sort of friction. you didn't give her what she wanted. instead keep leaving dark marks around neck. "ba-babe, plea-please touch me." she said bucking her hips even further up.

"i don't know if i should. you were being a brat earlier." you said still leaving kisses all over her neck. "baby please. i need you to touch me." she said whinnying while she wiggled her hips, try to ease the feeling in between her legs. "i love it when your like this." you whispered in her ear. she moaned at your words and you slowly slid your hand in between her legs. "beg baby. i wanna hear how bad you want me." you said as you barely touched her. "baby please i need to your fuck me, touch me, please i need you-uu!" you didn't even let her finish before you slammed two fingers into her pussy. yelena moaned loudly at the sudden contact. "uhh, baby don-don't stop, that fee-feels so go-good." she said moaning in between each word. you kept going, curling your fingers every time.

yelena's arms were now wrapped around your neck, her nails digging into your skin. the type of pain that was enjoyable.

you leaning closer to yelena's face and kissed her lips. she could barely kiss back while you still had two fingers in her, curling at a fast rate. you moved down to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot behind her ear. that made her moan even louder. "god i love your moans." you said in her ear. she couldn't respond from the amount of pleasure she was feeling

you kissed down her neck and to her boobs. you slowly licked in between her boobs, yelena bucked her hips at that and then grinded harder against your hand. you smiled at that before you started kissing and licking her boobs.

yelena moaned at this new feeling of pleasure. she was close and you could feel it. she kept tightening
around your fingers. "baby i-i'm s-0000 clo-close." she said as she let out whiny moans. "cum baby." you said as you moved your head back up to her neck.

yelena released all over your fingers, with a very whiny moan falling from her lips. she screamed your name, while still ridding down from her high. you slowly went down in between her thighs and licking her up. "ummm ba-baby." she said as she held your head in between her thighs. you slowly moved up kissing her so she could taste her self. she hummed to the taste of her self on your tongue.

"you think kate could fuck you that well." you said as you sat up with one arm looking at yelena. "definitely not baby. your the only one that can fuck me that well." yelena said staring up at you. "good." you said before kissing her lips one more time.

you rolled over your back, before yelena cuddled up to your side. "if you would fuck me like that everytime your jealous, i should get you jealous more." "do that and the next time, i'm not letting you finish." you said staring down at the blonde in your arms. "i love y/n" she said looking back at you. "i love you too lena." she kissed you lips with pure love. yelena was yours, and you were only hers.