i kissed a girl.

you have been an avenger for a good year in a half. you were very familiar wit the other avengers that lived at the compound wit you. they were all comfortable wit you as well. you were especially close wit nat though. she is your best friend out of ever one in the compound. you were also very close wit wanda and loki but that's really only because yoh have powers like the both of them.

you were walking down to the kitchen to grab some food when you saw nat. "hi natty" you said smiling knowing she didn't like that's nickname. "i told you not to call me that magic fingers." she used the nickname you don't like wit you. "that's nickname isn't even good, plus it could mean more than one thing." you winked and smirked at her. she just rolled her eyes and went back to whatever yoh were doing. everyone in the compound knew you were gay. the boys tried hitting on you at first since they didn't know, but they quickly learned when girls would go to your room after starks parties instead of theirs. not gonna lie they would get mad at you since you could pull more then them, but you didn't care.

you walked back to your room after getting a snack and a water from the kitchen. you started scrolling on your phone but since that got boring quickly you decide to just play some music. you were about five songs in when "i kissed a girl" by katy perry started playing. you were dancing around your room singing the lyrics. once the song ended you fell on your bed, out of breath from the dancing and singing. "wow that was fantastic." a voice said. you immediately shot up to see a blonde girl standing in your doorway. you have never seen this girl before. "uhu t-thanks." you said very embarrassed and confused. "im natasha sister, yelena." "oh i have heard abt you. i'm y/n." you said getting up from your bed to go shake her hand. "so i take it you like girls." yelena asked smiling. "yep. i mean how could you not." you said. "yea, ig your not wrong." "oh you too?" you asked. "yep." yelena answered back. "let's go to the common room." you said walking over to it. "not gonna lie, she fine, no y/n it's nat's sister no, yea but she gay and FINE." you said in your head.

you got to the common room and took the empty couch and yelena sat next to you. your not gonna lie, but your stomach is doing somersaults. you don't know why this girl you meet 10 minutes ago is making you feel like this. you and team got to know her. they asked her loads in questions. nat got up to get another beer and you got up wit her to ask her a question. you looked back and could kinda see a small frown on yelena's face since you got up. "hey nat. i gotta a question?" you asked as she grabbed a beer from the fridge. "ok what is it?" she said turning towards you. "would it be so bad if i maybe had the smallest tiniest crush on your sister?" you said rocking back and forth on your heels. "that's your question." "uhh yes." you said dumbfounded. "y/n your an adult and so is yelena i don't care." she said walking away, but quickly turned around. "but if you hurt her, you will definitely hurt a lot more." "yes nat." you said quite seriously since you don't really wanna know what is going to happen.

you walked back over the the couch and sat down next to yelena, but a little closer. you felt her smile as she also laid her head on yours. nat smiled at the sight on yelena opening up to you and smiled as well. the team get asking questions for hours. she then got to stories of young nat and her. these were quite enjoyable since your everyone was so used to serious no fun nat, but nat didn't like these stories. after another good hour of the team getting to know yelena, we all went to bed. you and yelena were walking to your room since you were opposite of eachother. "good night yelena." you said before turning to your door, but just as you turned away yelena grabbed your arm and spun you back around. she grabbed your waist and kissed you. it all happened so fast you didn't know how to react for a second. soon you kissed back. her lips were so warm and soft. you both broke away from the kiss, because air became limited. "good night y/n." she said as she kissed you on the cheek and walked away.

you opened your door and laid on your bed. you were starstruck at what happened. you couldn't wrap your mind around it. you slowly fell asleep just thinking abt that kiss. let's just say you kissed a girl and liked it!

——————
sry for not updating. imma try to do it one more time . also not proof read.