oww.

it's was 6 i'm the morning which meant it was time for your to train. you actually liked training, it was fun to you so getting up and getting ready wasn't to hard for you to do. you got out of bed and threw on some legging and a sports bra wit and tank top over it. you walked down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie from the fridge and a water bottle. "morning everyone" you said to everyone sitting at the table, which consisted of nat, yelena, sam, cap, and bucky. "you going to train" nat asked you "yea too coming wit" you asked since she was in her training gear "no, i just finished up" you shook your head and started walking to the training room.

you walked into the training room and put your water and smoothie on the bench. "hey jarvis put on my workout playlist" you said which only consisted of 2010s rap/hip hop. "yes ms. y/l" i like it by cardi b started playing and you immediately got hyped up and started running laps. you were five laps when yelena walked in as well. this didn't bother you since you both didn't talk much. you did two more laps then went straight to the punching bag. you wrapped your fingers and started going at it. the punching bags were facing a glass wall so you could see yelena ik the reflection. ever though you guys didn't talk much she was so beautiful. you had a small crush on her, but never rly knew her enough to rly make a move. so you just kept this secret crush to your self. while you continue to stare you forgot what you were doing and the punching bag card right back at you and hit you in the face. you rubbed the side of your face then decided it was time for something else.

you just finished doing your normal training routine and yelena just finished hers as well, so you decided to ask her a question. "wanna spar" you ask kinda curious since you have never rly fought wit her up close. "sure" she said as she shrugged her shoulders. you both wrap your hands up and head in to the mat. you're both rocking on your heel, waiting for the first person to make a move. you throw a quick punch yelena catching it and spinning you around. you get out of her trap, and she comes at you. your get her close to being on the ground but she quickly got up and was not going to let you win. she quickly kick up aiming for your face. you were trying to catch her leg but your hand slipped but you missed it. her foot hit you on the lips you backed up

"owww shit" you said putting your hand on your lip. yelena quickly turned around and realized what she did. "oh i'm so sry i didn't mean to hurt you. here let me go get the first aid kit" she quickly ran off to get the first aid kit in the training room. you more your hand off you lip and see that it's bleeding a little. yelena came back wit the first aid kit in her hands and sat down on the mat and patted the grounded next to her. you sat down so she could fix you up. she started cleaning off the cut, and you couldn't help but stare at her. she looked so cute when focused. you tried not to make it super awkward so you looked at the ground. she put a band aid over your lip. "ok done, i'm so sry again i didn't mean for that to happen. are you ok" "yea i'm fine thanks for asking, buttt" you said dragging out the but "i think you should kiss it better" you said wit and innocent smirk on your face. yelena leaned in and kiss you. once she backed away you tried your hardest not to blush, but it didn't work to well. "do you like me" yelena asked and before you could give a response she missed you again. this time is was long and passionate so you kissed back. you both backed away because you needed air. "well i think that answers your question" say while you smiled at the russian.

—————
sry for late post. i have been moving all week. love y'all and thanks for 2k readss!!!