bad dream.

your girlfriend yelena just got back for a 3 month long mission wit natasha. she was a part of the avengers so she wasn't home to often, but when she was you tried to make the best of it.
you and yelena shared an apartment so when she got home she was incredibly tired. you both went to sleep in seconds knowing the comfort of each being there, but then you woke up, her side of the bed was empty. you looked over your shoulder to see if the bathroom light was on, it wasn't. with you freaking out, you get up and walk all around the apartment trying to find your missing girlfriend. you run all around the apartment until you get to the office in your shared apartment. you see a light shining though the bottom of the door guessing your missing girlfriend was in here. you open the door and she here sitting in a chair playing wit one of her knives in complete silence . she doesn't acknowledge you opened the door so you just walked in. you walk over to where she is sitting and place both your hands on her shoulders and start rubbing small circles on them. yelena tensions up it the first touch but then starts to relax realizing who it is. "hi малыш" yelena say " why aren't you in bed love" "couldn't sleep" she say back "another nightmare baby?" "yep" she said in an un happy tone "ok well come on, come back to bed" yelena sighs and gets up out of the chair leaving her knife on the table as she followed you back to your shared bedroom. you climb in bed and pat the side of the bed motioning yelena to come in bed wit you. yelena climbed in and laid her head on your chested as you played wit her hair. "i love you принцесса" yelena said before drifting of to sleep "i love you too" you said before relaxed that your girlfriend was safe and sleeping right next to you.