heartbreak anniversary.

you were listening to your favorite song at the moment, heartbreak anniversary. i mean it's always playing on the radio so how can it not be your favorite. plus you always listened to it at home. you would walk around the housing singing the lyrics really in the moment. you would try to get yelena to sing wit you but she never did, you didn't think much of it tho.

you and yelena were on your way to the compound from your apartment you two shared. while you were driving there your song came on, heartbreak anniversary. you were singing your heart out. singing every word and every riff, you were rly into it. once again you tried to get yelena to sing wit you. you know she would, she would sing wit you on other songs but never in this one. she would always just ignore you when you were singing this song. so finally decided to ask her why. "baby how come you never sing this song wit me. i want you too." you say all innocent and sweet. "idk ig. i just don't want to." she said back wit no emotion in her voice. "oh ok" you said back. you sat the whole car ride trying to figure out if yelena was mad at you or just truly didn't like the song.

you both got to the compound, still haven't said a word to eachother since you asked yelena why she never sang wit you. you did everything you needed to do at the compound, so we were just hanging out there and catching up with everyone there. you were sitting taking to sam,bucky, and peter p. when nat walked in. you thought this would be the perfect time to ask nat what was wrong wit yelena. "excuse me guys i need to ask nat sum." you said to the boys. they all shook there heads and went on talking to eachother.

"hey nat." you said trying to get nats attention. when she heard you she turned around. "hey y/n what's up" "nun much but i have a question? is yelena ok" "yea i mean she hasn't told me anything. why do you ask?" nat asked confused and worried. "idk when i sing this song she stays quite. she normally sings them wit me and is all happy and now she is super quite and distant" "what song is it?" "heartbreak anniversary" nat looked at you dumbfounded and you looked at her confused. "the one by giveon" "uhhh yea." you answer back "y/n you're so dumb. she thinks you're gonna break up wit her. i mean that song is soo depressing. she thinks your gonna end it." "OMG WHAT NO. IM NOT, I WOUKD NEVER. i love her to much to break up wit her in a song." you say back to nat now that you realized this. "well i think you should tell her that" nat said chuckling at you.

you sat in the common room wit the rest of the avengers talking. they all have there own seats but you and yelena are sitting next to eachother. you decided you were gonna tell her in the car what you discovered earlier. "hey babe it's late, we should start heading home." you tell yelena. she looks at her phone and realizes it is and agrees. "ok we're gonna head home. see y'all soon." you say as you both get up and start hugging everyone. you go to hug nat and she whispers "tell her soon" to you. you nod to her while you and yelena leave. you get in the car and 5 minutes in you decide to tell her. "baby is the reason why you don't sing heartbreak anniversary wit me is because you think i'm gonna break up wit you." you say as you look at yelena. she doesn't say anything for a while. you start getting worried so you put your hand on her thigh. she looks at you and nods. "baby i'm promise you i'm not. i like the song and i didn't think you thot i was going to break up wit you. i love you sm to ever to that to you." yelena looks at you. this is the first time you said the l word to eachother. she smiles at you, "i love you too." "now will you sing wit me." you ask as you put the song on. yelena shakes her head "yes i will baby." you and yelena ended up singing the song together being super happy

——————
once again sry for late post. i'm trying to get back to normal i will try to post one more time.