-Chapter 3-

Opening the door to his apartment, Chuuya went in and slammed the door with a bang! His neighbours obviously heard it but continued their daily activities as this was normal. Since they knew Chuuya was from port mafia, they thought it was normal for a mafia member to act like that. Probably a bad day they all thought. Chuuya leaned on the door and slid down slowly trying to take deep breathes. He constantly told himself, It was just and accident, nothing else! However, Dazai's words came into mind and made the ginger get flustered. After taking a bath, Chuuya immediately hopped into his bed eagerly after a hard day's work and scrolled through his phone. One thought came into his mind. 'I wonder why what happened earlier makes me happy somehow....' Brushing off that thought from his mind, Chuuya put his phone down on his nightstand and slept awaiting the next day's activities...

The next day-

Waking up at the usual timing, Chuuya got up and got changed and went to the port mafia base. He headed towards the basement and saw Dazai was already there. He was facing Nishida who currently had a bleeding head and a bruised eye. Sighing deeply, Chuuya walked in, tapping Dazai on his shoulder gently. The brunette stood up and turned around. Upon seeing Chuuya, his once cold eyes turned to happy ones as he rejoiced " Chibi! You are finally here! I am just torturing this stupid asshole here right know to get him to agree to join us but it isn't working!!!" Chuuya stepped forward ignoring Dazai and went in front of Nishida who was know shivering out of fear. " One last chance, join us or die!" Chuuya snarled in a harsh tone. Nishida flinched at Chuuya's voice but after a few seconds, started shaking his head  vigorously. " No way would I want to join the killers who killed my family! Especially that guy!" Nishida countered while pointing his finger at Dazai behind Chuuya. Being chained up wasn't enough, getting tortured was also not enough. Chuuya was getting frustrated and started yelling " What is wrong with Stupid Mackerel over there?!" Nishida gulped before explaining " That guy you call Dazai Osamu killed my family. He suddenly barged into my house and ordered his guards to shoot everyone in the house. I was hiding underneath the bed so they didn't see me..." Dazai's cold facial expression did not change but after a few minutes of deafening silence, Dazai spoke up. "Baka! I knew you were underneath the bed...but ...but I didn't want to kill a young boy with guns...so..I let it slide.I told Mori san that I eliminated everyone in that house and  kept it a secret that I let you live...." Nishida's jaw dropped. Chuuya's eyes widened. ' So he does have a good side in him!' Chuuya thought as a small smile crept up his face. Chuuya turned around to look at the still stunned Nishida and asked him again. "So, do you still not want to join?" Nishida looked up and it was visible that he hesitated but at the end, he nodded and agreed to join the port mafia. When he was about to leave with Kouyou to treat his wounds, he stopped beside Dazai without facing him. "Thanks again...I owe you one..." and with those few words, he walked away following Kouyou. Dazai's face did not hold any expression but Chuuya knew that he was happy for the boy. He could just see it. Chuuya walked and stood in front of Dazai. "I knew you had a good side in you." Dazai turned to face him, staring at the shorter male in front of him. "Yah...I guess so...I only show it to Nishida, Ane-san and ...you" When those words escaped Dazai's mouth, Chuuya felt his heart skip a beat. The two smiled at each other and left the room continuing their day's activity...together.