-Chapter 28

The whole afternoon was Dazai just pacing up and down his living room. He really needed a lot of courage to apologise to Chuuya and explain. Hoping for the best, he went out, locking the door behind him. Dazai was a man who could predict many things, where Chuuya is he thought? Easy, Lupin bar. Chuuya always liked to have a drink to calm down and that bar was his favourite place. The bartender was also a nice man. He made his way to the bar with his hands in his pocket.

Sure enough, the brunette saw a ginger sitting on one of the stools. He walked up front and gestured for the bartender to give them some space. The bartender bowed politely and respected the brunette's wish, walking away. Dazai spoke to the ginger in a calm way yet inside he was a frantic mess. He stuttered and stumbled on his words, trying to avoid the ginger's  gaze. However, he managed to say a 'sorry' but before he could explain, the ginger's  voice surprised him. "Shut up! I always question myself why I even fell for you in the first place, you piece of shit!" Was what Chuuya said and that shocked Dazai. With that, the ginger left. Dazai could feel his heart get crushed as the sound of the door closing was heard. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled Oda's number. 

At the port mafia, Oda just happened to be bringing in documents for Kouyou. That's when Oda's phone rang. Picking it up, he showed Kouyou who it was: Dazai

Kouyou looked the person in front of her table and said "Put it on speaker mode!" Oda nodded and picked up the call. Oda started "Dazai, you going to apologise to him or not?"

"Oda...I just did..."

Oda looked at Kouyou but continued "What do you mean?"

"He said he won't forgive me, I haven't even explained!.

That's when Kouyou spoke up "Dazai, that can't be...Chuuya is right in front of me right now...." And that was true. Kouyou was talking to Chuuya about the upcoming mission. Kouyou allowed Chuuya to hear their call. Dazai went silent before Oda, Kouyoua and Chuuya could hear the sound of the chairs screeching and running. "Shit. I think that's one of the rats...They probably used an illusion ability..." Everyone nodded in agreement. Upon hearing that, Chuuya stood up rather abruptly and started running. He screamed to the phone before leaving "Dazai! Where are you?" 

"Outside lupin bar!" With that Dazai hung up. Dazai was now currently running after that man as he loaded his gun. "You shouldn't see the sun, Fyodor!"