-Chapter 7-

Chuuya was devastated to lose his partner.

Mori was disappointed that he lost such a precious member of the port mafia

Kouyou was upset and kept on wondering why Dazai left

Akutagawa felt that it was his fault that Dazai left and started training himself to become even stronger

Nishida was clearly sad and tried not to show it but in the end everyone knew

The rest of the port mafia assumed that Dazai was a traitor and the rumour started spreading. Mori didn't stop the rumours, he actually wanted it to spread to all of port mafia so that he could get Dazai back. Kouyou resisted at first, knowing the true reason why he left but at the end gave in. Slowly, one by one, port mafia members started hunting Dazai down. Instructions from boss were : catch Dazai and bring him to base! Everyone except Chuuya. Chuuya held on to hope. He knew Dazai was never a traitor in the first place. However, to keep his ego going and to keep this job and not get killed, he acted. Acted like he thought that Dazai was a traitor. Every time someone mentions him. It will always be, "That shitty traitor." Or "I hope he dies in a ditch somewhere!" When Chuuya heard this sentences, he wanted to strangle the person badly but restrained himself. He couldn't back down now. He had a surge of guilt overwhelm him when the words 'Dazai is a traitor" came out of his own mouth. He kept on thinking to himself whether he could have done something to prevent this. He got depressed not because Dazai was his partner but....Chuuya knew he had feelings for the brunette. He didn't want to admit it at first but at the end, did. Love was a complicated thing.

To fall in love with someone is nothing...

To have someone love you is something...

But...

To have the person you love, love you is everything💕

Chuuya knew it was the first one. But wasn't sure...He gave up on those feeling after 1 year. He knew Dazai Osamu was gone. His alcohol intake increased. Thankfully, he didn't start to take up cigarettes again. He kept his promise to Dazai even though he was gone.

Flashback

"Hey Chibi~Do you usually smoke? It's bad for your health..."Dazai advised Chuuya as he snatched the cigarette from the Ginger's hand before he could light it, throwing it in the dustbin. Chuuya started complaining "Oi! You waste of bandages, I only started smoking!!!" Dazai rolled his eyes and flicked his finger on Chuuya's head with Chuuya flinching and holding his forehead while doubling over. "What was that for?!" He pouted slightly. Dazai stuck out his tongue and said in a more serious tone "Stop smoking or I will annoy you everyday ten times more than I usually do!" After hearing that,  Chuuya's eyes widened slightly, imagining Dazai annoying and teasing him everyday.... "Ugh! Fine, I won't alright!" He said taking the newly bought box of cigarettes and tossing it in the dustbin while walking off with Dazai smiling.

Present~

That memory made Chuuya hum happily. When was he going to see Dazai again?

———-🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋

Chuuya when he is depressed!