-Chapter 30-

"Once somebody loved me....everything was beautiful..."

Guess what this song is! Answers will be the end of this chapter!

🍙🍙🍙🍙🍙

All Dazai remembered was that everything happened in a flash. Love is a dangerous thing. It has it's pros and cons. Everyone knows that everything will end. But the one thing they forget is to cherish it, make the most of it and not take it for granted. People only realise how important that something or somebody is when they are gone. That's why most people always strive to make good memories. Whether is was pleasant or not, it was still a memory. A memory to cherish or be forgotten. When somebody's loved ones die, they probably would cry, get depressed and so on so forth. That's a normal reaction of the human body. We always think back to those things we should have done but we didn't and now we regret it. That is the worst feeling ever. The feeling of overwhelming guilt is unbearable at times. Most people lock it away and try to keep it in their depths of their mind. Some people want to join their loved ones and do the same. Honestly, when people miss their loved ones, they do weird things. That's why love is a dangerous thing....

Dazai was sitting outside the surgery room waiting for the doctor to give him information about what was happening. Chuuya stopped breathing for more than a few minutes. The doctors said that there is a 98 percent that he will die. He had internal bleeding and a heart that stopped for more than 1 minute. The port mafia are trying to extinguish the fire and the ADA is searching for any other survivors. They are both working hard. Dazai was the only one who was at the hospital now. It was late at night now. He felt that he lost all hope. If Chuuya dies, he may actually break down and really actually hang himself. What a scary feeling it is to lose someone you love dearly. That hatred that builds inside you. That hatred was obviously towards Fyodor, he was the one who started it in the first place. However, now, Dazai didn't have time to think of these kind of things. His eyes were emotionless. He only hoped for Chuuya to wake up and see the sun again and that Dazai will be with him. Just then, the door slammed open which jolted the brunette up from his position of leaning on the wall. "Good news and bad news..." the doctor started.

"Tell me the good news..."

"Mr Nakahara is in a stable condition. He is breathing alright!"

"Mmm...and the..bad news?"

"He has a 93 percent of not waking up, which isn't a good number..."

"So he's sort call dead?"

"Well, not really. He is kinda brain dead right now....but his body can cope. It depends on when Mr Nakahara chooses to get his brain working again and so that he can wake up."

"Thank you for informing me."

"You may see him..." the doctor ushered Dazai into the infirmary room and closed the door gently behind him, leaving the two to be alone. Chuuya looked peaceful yet tired in his state. Dazai took deep breaths. He really can't back down now. He hasn't cried for so many years. Yet he could feel the tears threatening to fall. Dazai sniffled a bit before holding Chuuya's hand and putting it against his own forehead. He mumbled "please wake up Chuuya...or I am actually gonna die literally." Dazai did 't sense any movement and put Chuuya's hand down slowly as he walked out of the room. However, behind him, Chuuya laying on the bed, his hand twitched before staying still again...

The end

(Do you think that's the end?)   Dazai's perfect love story ending with a cliffhanger as an ending. That's is actually a good ending...Let's all pray for Chuuya🥰Scroll slowly so that you can get the answer for the song that I asked you guys to guess at the start of this chapter!