-Chapter 14-

Dazai visited Chuuya the next day as both had a free day off form their jobs. Chuuya was already awake and even cooked breakfast for Dazai. Dazai was still enjoying his breakfast while Chuuya went back to his room to get his phone. Chuuya was still thinking about yesterday with Mori..... His absorption in his thinking kept him from hearing a firm light tread along the window behind him. Someone came up silently behind him and grabbed his arm. Chuuya gave a conclusive shudder and swung, lashing out with a closed fist. His ouch was stopped halfway as he look up to see a stranger with black hair and purple eyes, looking at him with a concern look. "Chuuya Nakahara right?" The stranger asked. Not answering, Chuuya stared at the slim, tall stranger, his eyes widened with sudden fright. He tried to pull free and was intimidated by the strength he sensed in the long thin fingers of his captor. He released Chuuya abruptly, leaving Chuuya rubbing his wrist absently. The stranger's fingers had gripped him hard enough to bruise. "Ow...what the hell....who are you?" The stranger replied with a more gentle tone this time. "I am Fyodor , you are Nakahara Chuuya right?" The man named Fyodor asked with his most innocent voice ever. Chuuya was feeling suspicious but still answered "Sorry....why are you in my house? Only my boyfriend is with me now..." Chuuya announced while giving Fyodor a glare while standing up. Fyodor knowing the danger of Chuuya's ability, he stepped a few steps back but still kept his composure. Chuuya came up to the taller male and waited for his answer. Fyodor sighed and replied calmly "Sorry for breaking in into your house but can you come with me?" Chuuya frowned and was about to reply but suddenly Fyodor came up to Chuuya pulling him by his waist and jabbed something into his neck. Chuuya felt a sudden surge of lightning spread throughout his body and got knocked out. Fyodor gave a smirk as he saw Chuuya fall to the ground. Dazai who was bringing his plate to the sink heard the sudden thud and dropped the plate as it crashed to the floor cracking into a few pieces. Racing up the stairs, Dazai slammed the door open. "Chuuya?!" But....he was too late. The window was wide open and the cold wind was blowing in. The syringe with the vet so thin needle was on the floor. Dazai picked it up by it's edge and took tape from Chuuya's table and placed it on the syringe. Peeling it off slowly, Dazai proceeded to paste the tape slowly onto a transparent plastic film and placed it in his data searcher in Chuuya's basement. Searching for the culprit who kidnapped Chuuya, Dazai stared intently to the screen and finally after a few minutes of searching,...Dazai slammed his hands down onto the table. He sighed deeply while putting his hands on his head, messing them up. "Fyodor...this time I will rip out your heart!" Dazai screamed to himself in the room. After a while of thinking, he stood up and walked towards the ADA office.