Mitsuri x Male reader

^ literally me, anyways this one shot was requested by @someonethats_notsus they requested a male reader x female character but didn't specify which character so I chose Mitsuri. I had no plot so I had no idea on what to write, so this might be a bit short sorry. Mitsuri and Male reader go on a picnic date. +A surprise

Up next: Giyu X male reader angst

modern AU once again

Y/n and Mitsuri were sitting at a park on a small blanket eating for a small little date. Y/n used this time to observe Mitsuri's beauty. Her beautiful green and pink hair. Her alluring minty green eyes. She was built like a goddess. She was way out of his league but her she chose him. It amazed him sometimes how she wanted to date him, and not date some other boy who were way better then him. 

They've been dating for five while years and each year felt like a blessing. He lover her so much. He would never leave her for anyone and he was hoping she'd do the same. He couldn't get how people could look at her and judge her. Find her ugly. Weird. Her strength was his favorite part about her. She was so strong and it he found it very cool. 

Sometimes he'd like to warn people off by saying she was strong as 10 average men. Though there was probably no way find out if that was true, he'd like to believe in that and hype her up. He was like a silly little loving cheer leader to Mitsuri. She never failed to impress him. Sometimes he'd try to impress her but fail. It was embarrassing for him but she found it cute how he would try to prove his talent and worth. 

Mitsuri's pov:

"Y/n is so nice to me" she thought. "Dating him has to be the best thing that I've ever done." She smiled.  "Maybe one day we'll start a family and stay together forever. Wait! It's too early to be thinking of a family." She blushed as Y/n continued.

"Mitsuri?"

I perked my head up to see Y/n with a curious expression.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong? Your face is really red." 

"Its nothing Y/n! Don't worry about it!"

"Okay then..." Y/n replied to me with that same gentle smile.

We continued to eat in a peaceful silence. It was sunny out and there were bird chirping. You could hear kids playing around and talking to their parents. I smiled looking at them. I adore children a lot. That's why I can't wait too have some of my own one day! I've learned the basics of taking care of children from taking care of some of my siblings! 

No ones pov: 

The two were having a wonderful time. The whole date was going so well. Well, Y/n was thinking of something he needed to do. He felt nervous but he was hoping for the best. Once the two finished. Y/n brought Mitsuri to a lake. The view was fantastic. Other couples and friends could be scene looking at fish in the water or the plants in the water. 

Y/n's pov:

I fumbled with box in my pocket. I took a deep breath. While Mitsuri was looking at the nature I got on my knee and pulled out the box.

"Mitsuri?" I spoke up and got her attention before she gasped.

I flicked open the box and cleared my throat.

"Mitsuri, you and I have been together for five whole years, during these five years I cherished each moment we had together. You were heaven itself brought into.my life. I love and adore you with all my heart. I hope you understand how much I love you. Your personality, your beauty, your strength, your caring nature, how you get so excited over little things. All of it. So... Will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" 

"KYAAAA!! YES YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! I'D LOVE TO MARRY YOU!" She squealed out loud catching some peoples attention making them clap their hands. 

I got up from my knee and slid the ring on her finger. I kissed her lovingly and pressed our foreheads together and smiled. She smiled at me back with a pink tint on her cheeks. 

The end.