Tanjiro x male reader (fluff)

So uh sorry for taking so long to make this one shot @Iguromybeloved, I'm a lazy bitch 😋, plus I did rewatch the episodes of the hashira meeting and the rehabilitation training, etc etc, so I can get close enough dialogue, though that was hours ago and I'll probs forget what was said soooo 😭 if you find a problem with anything lemme knowww! How bad can I be is playing rn.

(this takes place after the hashira meeting btw lol)

The two Kakushi were carrying Tanjiro and his little sister to the butterfly mansion, there were the two Tsuyuri siblings, also known also Shinobu Kocho's Tsuguko's, Kanao Tsuyuri and Y/n Tsuyuri. Tanjiro recognized them both from final selection. The taller male's side ponytail had grown longer from the last time Tanjiro has seen him. (If you know the male version of Osana Najimi from Yandere Simulator its like his side ponytail but a bit bigger.) And it seems he has a small flower crown.

"Its you two! The two from final selection-" Tanjiro said out loud.

The two just stared at the Young boy and the Kakushi.

"don't you remember me? I'm Tanjiro Kamado! The boy with Burgundy hair!"

"Quiet down! Mr. Tsuyuri can't see! He's blind! How would he remember you!?!" One of the Kakushi yelled at Tanjiro. The other man whom was standing by Kanao flipped a coin.

Tails.

"I remember you... By your voice... Don't you remember him Kanao?" The shorter girl only replied by nodding her head yes.

"We were asked by Lady Kocho to bring him here to heal!" The older Tsuyuri sibling nodded his head yes and led them inside. (Idk if its lead or led soooo- also haha no Aoi finding them💀)

-skipping all the stuff till the rehab training but I did forget what they called each part, like reflex training and uh I forgot-

It was Tanjiro's turn for reflex training against Kanao, and yet, he had lost again, was he ever going to win? He was hopeless. He was never going to win against her, he hadn't even gone against her brother yet? What if he was stronger? We don't even know who's older. Maybe they were at the same skill level, if he passes With Kanao then he could win against Y/n. He was sure of it.

Tanjiro was training against Kanao again today. Across the room was Y/n, he was thinking about some things. Though he had never fully had a conversation with the other boy named Tanjiro. He had already trusted him. His voice was soothing and trusting. He could sense the pureness in the Kamado boy's voice, until he acted out of order young Y/n would trust him, maybe he did trust people early, maybe he shouldn't be so kind to the other boy so early, though, Y/n could literally care less if he was truly going to be honest. Y/n could be brutally honest with expressing his thoughts sometimes, no one would even come to think he would lie with how brutally honest he was.

-time skip a few days (again💀✋)-

He had won. He had finally won against Kanao Tsuyuri. Though he was being a gentleman and hadn't splashed the green liquid on the quiet girl.

"what had happened?" Y/n had spoke up suddenly.

"Tanjiro won against Kanao in reflex training!" Sumi said.

"Oh?... Is that so..? I want to go against him soon." Tanjiro's face showed fear and a hint of being determined.

"I'll win against you too one day!" He half-shouted

"We'll see about that." Y/n said as he walked away and walked outside. Using his enhanced other senses, he didn't trip or bump into anything. It amazed the boy with earrings as he watched Y/n navigate with ease, the butterfly girls weren't as surprised, it was normal, considering he lived there as well. The only reason he had became blind was an effect from the abuse of living in poverty with Kanao, the tons of abuse had injured and damaged the silent mans eyes. Thanks to Kanae and Shinobu, the siblings would've probably have been dead by now, especially Y/n, as he could have gotten an infection from the untreated wounds, though it did leave a couple of scars around his eyes on his face. (Twinning with Sanemi, just gotta get rid of them eyebrows.)