Giyu x male reader

Not a request but I love male reader and Giyu and tiktok basically gave a prompt😍Kimetsu Academy AU Y/n is drama club teacher cuz yes. I have so much writing ideas I want to do but I'm scared I'll forget about this book and I'm scared I'll get too stressed juggling all these stories. (How about you juggle deez nu-)Plus I'm starting of thinking of making male kny x male reader smut on my ao3 account cuz there's literally no x male reader smut 😴

"I hate him. I hate everything about him. There's no one I hate more then Giyu Tomioka." Y/n thought to himself as he walked past him in the teachers lounge. Going out his way to purposely bump into him with his shoulder. He himself didn't know why he hated the ocean eyed male so much. 

"God I love him." Giyu thought to himself despite the rude treatment, he didn't care about that though. It was truly foolish of him to love Y/n considering the others opinion on the gym teacher. He never understood what he did wrong and Y/n didn't either. Though, despite having hatred for the Ravennette, Y/n never went too far, he may be rude but he isn't heartless. 

Giyu was always on Y/n's mind and it aggravated the drama teacher a lot. It was like a persistent buzzing of a mosquito or fly, annoying but you can't do anything about it. Y/n desperately wanted to just squeeze the other male like a pest, let him know that he hates him more then anything.  Make him feel small and weak under him. 

Some might say that he was feeling sexually aggravated and just took it out Giyu with hatred, mostly the people who said that was just Tengen, which it just gained a punch in the gut. 

"His stupid fucking black hair." Y/n thought to himself as he looked at the latter once more while sipping his coffee. "The shine in his hair, the way the pony tail fit him perfectly, the way it looked soft but not at the same time." Was all that Y/n could think about. He scoffed and took another sip. 

"God I love his (eye color) eyes, it matches him so much" Giyu thought. One would call him a simp, but he simply didn't care. Y/n's eyes were beautiful, it fit his personality in ways one couldn't imagine. Unless you were Giyu Tomioka that is. He's mentioned what he felt to Tengen before. Bad idea by the way, considering Giyu had to pay for him not to tell anyone. 

"Why does he always look at me? Its so fucking weird" Y/n said to himself. The idea being watched, especially by the gym teacher was always so weird too Y/n. But, respectfully, who wants someone watching them? Y/n didn't understand how actors could be so fine when performing before others feeling their eyes on them. 

"Man, I could just stare at him all day." Giyu's love was so persistent in him. He knew how much he shouldn't be obsessed but he truthfully couldn't stop. Y/n attracted him like a flower attracts a bee. Y/n was a truly astonishing man. Handsome, funny, and strong. Rumors said some students send him confession letters to which he just shreds them. It may be cruel but he was never going to associate himself with a student in any ways. They needed to realize that. 

"Geez, he is so weird today" Y/n thought as he noticed Giyu look/stare at him multiple times. Why was he even surprised. Giyu was always weird. That dry and antisocial personality just didn't settle with Y/n. (I'm an antisocial so I can't relate. Giyu was fairly attractive and to Y/n and the idea Giyu wasted it by being lonely always irked the man. Some men would die to just look like Giyu. That flawless skin, those shining ocean blue eyes, the silky raven hair. Everything. Even his voice was attractive. 

"Oh the things I wish I could with him." Giyu thought. It was a regular thought in Giyu's mind. The occasional dreams about the drama teacher didn't help either. He was in a slump of loving Y/n too much despite Y/n's angry feelings towards him and the fact they aren't even in a relationship. Sometimes he just wanted to be more then co-workers. He needed it. He craved it. He was genuinely going insane. All over the drama teacher. 

"Finally it was time for drama to start." Y/n said as he started heading to the drama room. Teaching was his favorite thing. He always loved acting but knowing he couldn't handle being upstage with all those eyes on him he just surrendered to being a high school acting teacher. He didn't mind. It was quite fun. His students were genuinely fun and interesting to hang out with.

"Right I have a class to teach." Giyu said and he got up to the gym room. Despite having such strong feelings for Y/n, he knew when to stop thinking about him. Such as when he teaches or something important is going on. Giyu was pretty sure some of his students knew he was in love but didn't mention it. He didn't care though as per usual. He had all the time in the world to see if their relationship develops more.

Extra: 

-Y/n ends up confessing with Giyu accepting

-Y/n was indeed just sexually aggravated and jealous /hj 

-Bottom Giyu supremacy

+some lime (smut/lemon but it doesn't go that far.) Ft top Y/n and bottom Giyu 😻

Giyu was pushed onto the bed as Y/n peered over him and climbed on him before hungrily kissing him. The kiss was rough and passionate. Y/n was pent up from never having time with his boyfriend. He was going to explode if he wasted any second without Giyu. 

"Are you sure you're okay with me doing this?" Y/n asks making sure he gets his beautiful boyfriends consent with what they're going to do. Giyu only quickly nodded yes too dazed to speak. 

"Alright, tell me if you want me to stop." Y/n quickly went back into another kiss, he licked Giyu's bottom lip to ask for approval which Giyu complied quickly as he opened his mouth a bit. Y/n slid in his tongue a bit making Giyu semi-whimper. It was a long night they had ahead of them and knowing Y/n Giyu wouldn't get a break. 

(Why tf did I write that its literally 3 am and my smut skills r absolute dog shit plus I might make more smut of this one shot on my ao3 as I mentioned it earlier.)