Obanai x male reader

Requested by @Senjuromybeloved sorry I took so long for this!! I always type so much in these first messages- next one shot is Mitsuri x Shinobu x Female Reader, I have a Giyu x male reader idea because tiktok gave me ideas 😍  I literally made you wait 3 days I'm so sorry- time for the story 😻😼

Warning: implied ShinoMitsu

"I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend to make Kanroji jealous." Obanai said. 

"What?" Y/n questioned.

-flashback-

Y/n L/n, also seemed to be like a Giyu 2.0, cold and harsh was the only words that could describe him. Y/n was the (you choose) Hashira, and as I said he was known for being cold and harsh, his facial expressions plastered a lack of interest in everything. In the heat of battle or confronting a crying person, the same look was shown. Obanai and Sanemi thought Giyu was bad, that was until they met Y/n. Not even a compliment could crack the Hashira. Not his favorite food. Not his birthday. Nothing. It seemed as if, it seemed as if he was a robot... It seemed as if his heart was taken out by tweezers and replaced with only the knowledge of slaying demons. (Almost said slaying deez nuts 😞.) Nothing else mattered. 

That's what everyone thought at least. There was only one thing Y/n cared about enough to make his usual demeanor of harshness, and Obanai was about to find out. It wasn't intentional for Obanai to find out. But. Oh boy was Obanai never going to forget about it. It was completely an accident but Obanai was glad such a accident happened. What was this "thing"? Oh that's simple. It was cats. Y/n was a massive cat person, ever since he was a little boy. Sure it wasn't " manly " especially for a Hashira, but Y/n could literally care less.

(I love this request as a massive cat lover)

Obanai was walking around as he was pretty much bored and had no missions before he heard a warm genuine laugh. The laughter was so real. He wondered who it could be as he never heard such a laugh before. He turned the corner to see Y/n laying on his back laughing as a kitten was licking his face tickling him, many other cats were around the man running and playing around/on him. The sight was shocking but magnificent. Y/n's eyes were squeezed shut as he was laughing.

"L/n?"

Y/n froze and immediately stopped laughing and returned to his stoic face as he gently placed all the cats down and stood up. He only stared at Obanai. Before clearing his throat. 

"You didn't see anything."

"Mhm yeah like I didn't just see you laugh your ass off while playing with cats."

"You better not tell ANYONE."

"Sure sure, totally using this for blackmail whenever I need you to do something for me."

Y/n groaned and crossed his arms, his slight muscles flexing then relaxing. Y/n only glared at Obanai. 

"Go on now, I have some" Y/n cleared his throat. "Business to attend to." Y/n said before turning around to play with the cats. Obanai just scoffed as he walked away secretly smirking under his mask. Y/n picked up one of the kittens and pet it gently making it purr in approval. Y/n smiled at the cat secretly hoping Obanai wouldn't really tell anyone. There was one other thing know one else knew. A small crush. No one could find out anyways.

Over the few weeks Obanai hadn't needed Y/n to do anything and he hadn't told anyone about this little secret Y/n has. He found it quite amusing if he was going to be honest. But lately he's been noticing his quite obvious to some crush Mitsuri Kanroji hanging out with Shinobu Kocho a lot. Like, A lot. It made him feel jealous. Way too jealous. Soon enough just Shinobu's presence made him pissed. She was slowly making her way on the amount of annoyance that equals to Giyu. She would rather die than be compared to him.