Chapter 23

I felt the knife begin to slice the skin. I used all my energy to push the guy back. And then i screamed as loud as possible, piercing the air. "Shut the fuck up." He said. "I will be back." He said with a scowl. He picked up the black bag and locked the cell. I reached up and felt my neck. Not too much bloof. He had just grazed the skin. He would do more than that when he came back. Then i saw the light hit something on the ground. He had dropped a needle on the ground. A million ideas flooded my mind, if i could just get my hands on it. Then the cell door swung open. "Cas?!" I exclaimed as he ran in the door. "Shh." He sushed me. He unlocked the cell. Than to angels ran in the door, and attacked. Cas pulled out his sword, and they began to clash. "CASS?!!!" I yelled. They whacked the blade out of his hands and slammed him to the ground. I started bawling. I scrambled around trying to figure out what to do. The needle. I stretched out as far as possible, barely reaching it. Then i had it. I hastily tried to pick the lock. Sweat was dripping. I was shaking as i tried to unlock it. I eatched them get ready to kill cas. The tears came harder and my hands only got shakier. I finally got it. I yanked the chains off. I used the last of my energy to run to Cas. The blade was about to skrike his chest. I screamed. I grabbed the blade off the ground and threw it, killing the angel about to stab him. The angel lit up, and dropped to the ground, the blade falling with him. I cried still shaking. Cas sat up. He looked at me with empathy. I was still crying, looking at the dead body on the ground infront of me. Cas walked over about to say something. But i just threw my arms around him. He hugged me back, tightly for once. Then he took off his trench coat and put it around me. He picked me up and i crumpled into his arms. He ran down the halls of heaven. I passed out in his arms, before we made it out.