Chapter 16

Crowley still stood infront of me, and all my angelic instincts were telling me to kill him, but my demonic side told me to go with him. I followed him to a hole in the wall bar. "One bourbon and coke and.. Cierra what do you want?" Crowley said. "Ill have 5 shots of your best bourbon" i demanded. "I think your underage" the bartender replied. I pulled my gun out and let her glimpse it. "Or uh not" she stuttered in a scared voice. I slipped it back into my purse. Crowley just rolled his eyes. "How long was i dead?" I asked. "Eh.. Maybe about a year? You missed quite a bit." Crowley replied. "Huh" I said. I contemplated my next question. I honestly didnt care, but was curious. "What about the Winchesters?" I asked finally. "Well you can guess. Off doing there usual thing. Saving people, hunting things, the family business or whatever mumbo jumbo that is." Crowley scoffed. He made me smile a little bit. The famous winchester line. Not that i cared, i reminded myself. The bartender set my 5 shots infront of me on the bar. I went down the row quickly chugging them. I slammed the last empty glass onto the bar, and slipped off the bar stool. "Where are you off to?" Crowley said taking a last sip of his drink. "Im gonna find somewhere to clean up.. Meet me later?" I said with a mischievous grin. "Sure" Crowley said seductively. I strolled oht of the bar. There was a mustang sitting in the parking lot and i liked it more than the lame ass truck. I smashed the window with my fist and unlocked it. I climbed in and drove off. Finally a crappy motel came into view. I smashed a window, and climbed into the motel room. I stripped down and started a hot bath. I washed my hair and my body, and i shaved everywhere so i was as smooth as ever. I put on a fluffy bathrobe and walked out. Once i was back in my mustang, i drove to a small clothing store. I went straight to the lingerie section. I got some black lacey lingerie, and then i got some super short shorts. Last i grabbed a long white trench coat with gold buttons. I drove until i found a fancy hotel. The Hilton. That would work. I walked in and went up to the counter. "Id like the penthouse." I told the lady. "Alright that will be-" she stopped when she saw the gun i had on her. "For free?" I said with a big smile. "Yes" she said freaked out. She handed me the key and i strolled over to the elevator. I got into my room. I was giant. I changed into the lingerie, and shorts, then i put my trenchcoat on over it. Last i put on a pair of giant gleaming red heels. I called Crowley on my cell. "Crowley where are you." I asked. "Im at a motel. Blue butterfly Inn." He said. "Im on my way" i replied and hung up the phone. I pulled into the parking lot and went up to his door. "Well hello" Crowley said opening the door. As i strolled in, my bright high heels clicked on the tile floor. "I have a present for you Crowley. Maybe you can give me a present too" I said with a smirk. I pulled open the trenchcoat. All i had on under was my lingerie. Crowley grinned at me. "Well then lets get down to business." He said. He layes on the bed and i ripped off all his clothes. I started kissing his face, and then kept going down until i reached the best part. I could see his dick throbbing, and i teasingly licked it like a juicy lollipop. He groaned a little. Then he pulled my lingerie off and started sucking on my nipples. I wanted more. He got on top of me and started thrusting in and out super fast. I screeched in pleasure and joy. He pulled out and started kissing my stomack and then his tongue went inside my pussy. I got on top of him and we got into 69 position. I started sucking his juicy dick as he licked me. We both groaned and groaned. All i could feel inside of me was evil and dark, as i fucked the king of hell. All i wanted was bad and evil and the thought of having angel in me made me want to hurl. I was made to be evil. I was made to be a demon. And i was made to be the queen of hell.