Chapter 13

I felt terrible. Cas didnt know about me and Dean when I had sex with him. And now he had found out the hard way. I took a deep breathe and dialed his number. He didnt pick up. "Please leave a voice mail after the beep." I waited in silence. Beep. "Cas im so sorry. I shouldve told you, that was wrong of me. Please let me explain everything. Please call me back Castiel. I care about you." I took another deep breathe and hung up. Sam accidentally walked in on me. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were in here" Sam said. "No it's okay" I sniffled. "Are you okay?" Sam asked. "Castiel found out about Dean and I..I guess he thought me and his one night stand was more? But I really care about him and I don't know if I want it to be more or not.." I told Sam. "I'm not really the best person to ask for relationship advice, but I think you just need to tell him what you just told me." Sam said. He patted me on the shoulder before leaving. He was right. I needed to speak to Cas, but he wouldnt answer the phone. I went down stairs to where Dean was sitting at the table. "Dean can i ask you a favor?" I asked. "What?" He replied. "I need you to take me to see Cas." I begged. Dean took a deep breathe before getting up. "Okay. If we leave now we can be there by morning." He said sounding stressed. We said bye to Sam and drove off in the Impala.

"What are you gonna say to him?" Dean asked. I stared out the window. "I dont know. Whatever feels right." I answered. I watched us pass fields with cows and trees until we were driving through the city. We were almost there. The sun started to rise up from behind the buildings. I put my hands to my face as we pulled into the parking lot of gas n sip. Dean leaned over and hugged me. I hugged him back, and then we both pulled away and got out of the car. "Can i go in alone?" I askd Dean. "Yeah. I understand." He kissed me on the forhead. "Im gonna drive down the street, ill b back in a bit." He said. I walked into the gas n sip, feeling the nervouness creep up on me. I stood in line. Finally i got up to the counter. "Hello how may i-" Cas's voice trailed off and his smile faded as he realized it was me. "Cas we need to talk" i said. "Im..um..busy" He said. "No one is in here." I retorted. "Lets go in the back." He replied. We went to the back of the store. "I dont understand Cierra. We were together and then you were with him? I thought it was different. I thought we had something special because of.. You know.. Our sex." Cad explained. "Cas im sorry okay. I never meant to hurt you, but this is how this world works. Cas me and Dean, were just friends.. And sometimes we have sex, buf it doesnt mean anything. Our sex had meaning" i told him. "If our sex had meaning you wouldnt have turned around and done it with Dean" Cas nearly shouted. I could see anger and confusion in his eyes. It hurt to see him like that. "Cas, im so sorry.. I really care about-" Before i could finish I crumpled to the floor. I felt everybone in my body fold and every thought disapear. I hit the floor with a thud. The blood started to seep out onto the cold tile floor. Everything was silent, except for the beating of my heart, throbbing in my head, until it began to slow. It was slower, and slower. And then. It stopped.