CHAPTER 14: PAINFUL LOSS.

As Rheyna was about to speak, they both heard a rumble, they both heard the rumble of the thunder. It looked like it was about to rain.

Felix: *Sigh* Let's go. It's late and it's about to rain.

She nodded and they both stood up. Felix took her wrist and lead her to Sora. They hopped on the horse and then the horse started to run home. While they were running home, the horse suddenly tripped on something. Making the horse fall. They both fell but Felix grabbed her arm and protected her from falling to the ground. But of course, her belly still got a bit shocked and hurt by the sudden fall. They both grunted in pain, Felix got up and helped her, she grunted in pain.

Felix: Are you okay?

Rheyna: Ahh...*hiss* I'm okay.

Felix: Sora!

He shouted when he saw his horse on the ground with an arrow on her thighs.

Felix: No, no no Sora.

The horse neighed loudly in pain.

Felix: Shh it's okay. Shh...

Rheyna: Felix?

She said nervously. Felix looked at her then to the direction where she's looking, then he saw five men in black outfits with their masks on. The same outfit the last outsider he met. Then a man in a black outfit but a different one and with a mask on his face. Both Felix and the unknown man in front of him maintained eye contact. The unknown man took out his sword and pointed it at him. But then started to point at Rheyna. Who was stunned and scared, Felix followed the direction of the sword pointing to his wife. His eyes widened when he knew his intentions.

Man: Grab her.

They all took out their swords and weapons. Felix slowly stood up.

Felix: Rheyna.

Rheyna looked at him.

Felix: When I say you run, you run. Understand?

Rheyna: F-Felix...

Felix: You run back okay?

Rheyna: I-I c-can't-

Felix: Please...

He said as he took out his sword.

Felix: Go.

Then, they all started to run towards them.

Felix: GO!!!

Rheyna took this opportunity to run, one of the man ran behind her. Felix was too busy to notice. The men began to attack him and all he did was dodge, block and attack too. This one man who tried to stab him. Felix blocked the attack and kicked his stomach. The other guy kicked Felix's back making him yelp in pain but got up and kicked his crotch area making him scream in pain, he stabbed him in the chest making the guy gag blood and fall on the ground. They all fought as if there's no tomorrow. Felix saw this one guy who jumped towards him and tried to stab him but Felix grabbed the other guy's nape and stab his chest, the man who about to attack him widened his eyes but too late he was already stabbed. Felix moved the body away, but he got punched right in face making him stumble. All of the four men were already on the ground, except for Felix and the guy.

Felix spat out the blood on his cut lips, he looked at the man who was watching him intensely.

Felix: Who are you?

Man: Ah! Finally some introductions! Well, for you, you can call me Zach.

Felix: Why are you here?

Zach: Pretty sure you know the reason.