CHAPTER 28: THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER.

The sound of Sora's stomping was heard. He arrived at the castle. He immediately hopped off Sora and he ran inside the castle.

'5 seconds...'

Felix ran faster. Pushing everyone out his way.

'4 seconds...'

He saw a familiar clinic door.

'3...'

He ran upstairs to the clinic. He saw the familiar room door and he didn't waste any time and run towards it.

'2...'

He pushed through the door.

'1...'

Arthur's eyes closed. His breathing stopped. As one sad tear left his eye.

Felix: Father!

He entered the room. He looked at his Arthur's body laying in the bed. He slowly walked towards him.

Felix: Father...?

Arthur didn't respond.

Felix: Father?

He said. He went to his side. He shook Arthur but Arthur didn't open his eyes.

Felix: *Chuckles nervously* Father stop playing with me wake up.

Again no response.

Felix: Father?

He asked worriedly. Shaking his father. Felix felt his heart stop. His eyes started to well up in tears.

Felix: Father? Father? Wake up please...please....

He stared to softly cry and he felt his knees weak, which made him kneel down beside him. He held Arthur's arm tightly. He cried on his arms.

Draken: My King!

Draken busted through the door and halted when he saw Felix crying on his knees while holding his father's arm. Draken shook his head 'no'. Denying the the truth that the greatest King of Lazica is now...dead. Felix continued to cry. Draken felt tears on his eyes, he went up to Felix and place his hand around his shoulder and rub it up and down. Felix continued to cry loudly. He stood up and sit on the bed and grabbed Arthur's head and he hugged his dead body. He cried loudly. Crying his heart out.

Draken: He's gone...

Felix shook his head in denial but he knew even if he tries to deny everything nothing will change. Felix felt sad, anger, and pain in his heart.

Draken: I'm sorry my King....

Felix cried loudly and hugged his father's head. Felix screamed his heart out in pain, anger, and sadness. Everyone heard his wrecking and broken scream. Unaware of the girl who smirked darkly. And in the dungeon....the man tied in the chair, smiled wickedly.

Man: It begins.

The man laughed loudly. Felix cried out loudly. Draken heard the sound of footsteps running towards the room. And someone busting through the door. And it turns out it was Skye, and Nathaniel and Jonathan. They gasped with what they saw. Felix hugged his father tight. He gripped him tightly and his eyes showed pure anger. His gold eyes turned into a dark color. His eyes screamed anger.

'Kill them...'

'Kill the person who did this...!'

'Kill Zach!'

'Kill Zardoz!'

'Kill the killer!'

The voice commanded him. Oh he will...he will...just they wait...they'll see who they are messing with. His mind screamed revenge. Take revenge!