CHAPTER 13: ARRIVED AT NYLAND.

The sound of the horses stomping. They have been awake the whole night. It was dawn now, Rheyna being the pregnant woman she is, felt tired. She  didn't know that she already feel asleep on Felix. Who was riding Sora, Rheyna was leaning towards Felix as she was peacefully sleeping. Felix was holding her still with one hand and his free hand on the horse's leash. He yawned for the millionth time. He felt sleepy and tired. Draken noticed that.

Draken: Tired?

Felix: Very.

Draken: Sorry to hear that. How's Queen Rheyna?

Felix: She's okay. A bit hurt but okay.

Draken: How are you doing?

Felix: I'm fine. Why'd you ask?

Draken: Nothing. Just wanted to make sure you're okay.

Felix: Yeah I am okay. Except for the wound though.

Draken: Speaking of the wound how is it?

Felix: A bit sore but I can manage.

Draken: That's good to hear. I think.

Felix: Yeah, I think.

Draken: I am...really sorry about what happened back there.

Felix: You're apologizing for what exactly?

Draken: For what happened at the Kingdom, what happened to you, also to Queen Rheyna.

Felix: It's not your fault. None of anybody here is at fault. Okay? It's the outsiders fault.

Draken nods. Felix smiled at him which Draken softly returned.

Felix: Now, let's focus on arriving to Nyland.

Draken nodded.

(Morning)

The birds were tweeting. They all decided to have a break. The others were minding their own business. Their children playing. The sun was brightly shining. Rheyna was peacefully sitting, watching the kids play.

Felix: Rheyna.

Rheyna: Huh?

Felix: You're quiet.

Rheyna: Yeah...

Felix: What's wrong?

Rheyna: *Shook her head* Nothing.

Rheyna looked back at the kids. Felix followed her gaze. He smiled and faced her.

Felix: You're watching the kids.

Rheyna: They are just fun to watch. Reminds me of my baby.

Felix: Don't worry, soon enough we'll be a family.

Rheyna: Really?

Felix: Of course. I'm gonna be the father, and you'll be mother of our child. He or she will be so proud of you.

Rheyna smiled and laughed softly. Felix laughed along.

Felix: Speaking of which, how's my baby?

He asked while leaning forward and shower her belly with kisses. She smiled softly.

Felix: How's my little one?

He placed his hand on her belly. He felt the baby kick making Rheyna jump and softly hiss.

Felix: No don't kick your mother. It hurts your mother. Hmm?

He kissed her belly once more before leaning his head on her shoulder.