CHAPTER 12: DANGER.

(Time skip to 2-5months cuz in lazy.)

Rheyna looked at the mirror, hey belly showing a bump. She caressed her belly with a smile on her face as she softly hummed. She sat down at the bench outside the balcony window and watched how birds would tweet and fly. The snowflakes falling down from the sky. She smiled softly. She saw a pretty bird, rest on the railing. She smiled softly at the pretty bird. The colorful colors of the bird, it's unique looks, looked so beautiful. Tweeting.

Rheyna: Hi there.

She stood up and went near the railing. She pulled her index finger for the bird to step on. The bird tilted it's head a few times before hopping on her index finger.

Rheyna: Pretty bird.

She mumbled. She laughed softly when the bird tweeted.

Rheyna: Go on now.

She said. The bird tweeted once more before flying away. She smiled softly. She sighed softly. Enjoying the peaceful and enjoyable breeze. She felt something behind her that was placed on her shoulders. She looked at her side and she sat Felix. He placed a warm grey scarf on her. She smiled.

Rheyna: Thank you.

Felix: Tea?

Rheyna: Sure. Thank you.

Felix: You're welcome.

She took the cup of tea and warmed her both hands by wrapping her hands around the hot cup. The steam flowing sound the air. She blew the tea and placed the cup between her lips and sipped slowly. She looked at the view of the village again. The people doing their work. They had pretty smiles on their faces. Kids playing. Throwing snowball at each other. The elders working. She loved the sight.

Felix: Enjoying the view?

Rheyna: Huh?

Felix: The view. It's a pretty sight isn't it?

Rheyna: Yeah. Such a beautiful sight. Seeing all the people smile warms my heart.

Felix: It does warm mines too. And I wish they will keep their smiles forever.

Rheyna: Yeah.

Felix: What else do you love the most?

Rheyna: Meaning?

Felix: I mean, what do you love the most?

Rheyna: I guess... Watching the people live in peace. Without anything. Live without pain. But of course, some negative things happen too. We can't avoid that. We can't stop it from happening. Life can be challenging. Life can be unfair. But overall... We also can focus on being happy. Start of slowly. Push the negatives away. Focus on the positives. That's what I love the most.

Felix: Pretty sure.

They both watched the view in silence. Felix went behind her and hugged her from behind. He placed his both hands on her belly. He closed his eyes. Rheyna looked at him. He had his head leaned on her shoulder. He felt eyes on him so he opened his eyes and looked at her.

Felix: What?

He was surprised when she slowly leaned in and softly and gently kissed his lips. He was surprised, that's understandable. But he slowly fluttered his eyes close and kiss back. He put his both hands on her cheek. Butterflies were flying all over their stomachs. They pulled away, she leaned her head on his broad chest. He wrapped his arms around her. Giving her extra warmth. They both had soft smiles on their faces.

Rheyna: I have one request.

Felix: Mm.

Rheyna: Can you hum for me?