XV - The Alien DNA

Drako teleported to Science ship at the bottom of the sea and picked up an amphibious transport ship. It would be a strategic means of transport if anything happened to the scientific spacecraft. Drako rented a warehouse on the outskirts of the city where he kept the ship in safety.

The other day, Sanches was getting ready to take the bus to college when two motorcycles stopped in front of him. The pilot of one of them raised his helmet. It was Drako. Behind him another man raised his visor, Tibor.

Sanches once again almost fainted thinking it was a robbery. However, a familiar voice called to him on the motorcycle right behind them.

"Friend, get on my motorcycle here."

His eyes widened.

"Nick! Where were you and who are these guys? The police are looking for you."

"There's no time, Sanches! I'll tell you everything when we're safe. Get up here quick!"

"All right, hermano."

They accelerated as the bike began to transform into an aerial vehicle resembling a drone. Suddenly, they were flying...

"Hombre, are you sure you know how to drive this thing? It can't be you. I've never imagined you riding a motorcycle."

"Rest assured! I'm learning things you would never believe."

With Sanches scared, they continued their journey through the skies until they teleported to a warehouse in New York.

When they got there, the Latino watched everything, looked at Zara and she greeted him, and he saw the alien ship in a corner.

"Wow, hombre! How much technology... And Zara? Is the college babe with you? And the motorcycle that flies? I'll have one of these for myself when I work. What about these guys? That ship? Is this a movie set? And why did you disappear? Your mother is crazy looking for you."

"Calm down, friend! I promised you I would explain everything. Zara asked me a favor. And I needed to be gone for a while."

"What?"

"It's just... it's... My friends here are from another planet."

"Ha, ha, ha... Can you tell me another joke? That was awesome. What about Zara?"

"She's also an alien."

'That's what I thought."

"So do you believe me?"

"No, I think you are crazy. Studying too much can make one go mad, see? But I can help you. My mother knows a psychiatrist who is very good."

"You are mistaken, Sanches." He spoke.

"Let me help you, Nick."

Zara interceded to help. She touched her bracelet and began to writhe in pain. Suddenly, she had changed.

The young man looked at the others and they were also in extraterrestrial form to show the truth so difficult to explain. She telepathically asked them for assistance.

Sanches looked like he was going to freak out. Nicholas took his arm and supported him.

"It was better to show you the reality that no words of mine could tell."

The Latin stopped, looked at everything carefully and said:

"Hombre, in college I thought you finally got along with a woman and were going to date. But now I see you're in trouble. And why did you bring me here? This is the last place I wanted to be."

"We're going to travel to another planet and save a girl and maybe the entire population. I think you will enjoy exploring other worlds."

"If I have a choice, I want to go home."