Dirty deals

It wasn't a bad dream.. it really was Ningguang standing in-front of you. Her glance inspected every inch of your face.

Maybe she couldn't believe it was you standing in-front of her.. maybe she was disgusted..

maybe.. maybe... maybe

One thing you knew for sure was that she was simply surprised seeing you here. Seeing you inside a hall of a slave auction.

If Scaramouche didn't lie about her involvement in this heated situation she was so wrong for helping the Fatui with their dirty human trafficking. How could she be your role model in the past....

She was the one who told you the Fatui is rotten and that you should stay away from them. If she acted against her own words you would sooner or later discover more surprising things about the people who surround you in your childhood.

"Have your parents finally introduced you into our business?"

Business? So they weren't simple guests who wished to amuse themselves by the slave show. "Usually one of the leading family members have to die till they involve their children." She continued speaking swinging her smoking pipe around.

"She is my company and not here because her parents dared it." Scaramouche said.

In silence she looked at Scaramouche. She was thinking about something.. something important.

"I wouldn't consider it as smart having a relationship with a Harbinger." She glared over to Scaramouche who just twitched his shoulders.

If she only knew-... if she only knew how this 'relationship' even started. What would she say then... would her lips still curl up into this playful smirk?

"Your parents had better options for your future husband." Lady Ningguang said inhaling a puff of smoke.

They had what? So they planned getting ride of you thru an arranged marriage? They wanted to force you to marry a most likely wealthy person to reinforce the dynasty they created?

And your second 'mother' Ningguang supported it.. maybe she didn't know that you had been taken by force away from your home Liyue.. that in fact you spend your time in Inazuma.

But still.. she supported the idea of the marriage.

"My apologies Scaramouche, but we really had better plans for her." She smirked over to him.

Plans for you? Oh hell no.. That would be even worse than staying with this maniac also known as the 6th Fatui Harbinger. Yes he also forced you into this but that was better than being forced by your parents to marry an old ugly looking man.

You stepped closer to Scaramouche and grabbed both of his cheeks. Before he could do anything against it you kissed him on his lips.

"Sorry... but I like..., this man." You chuckled pulling your face away.

You could whiteness from the corner of your eyes his disturbed expression. This expression didn't last long... your action invited him to place his arm around your waist and stare over to Ningguang.

He laughed lightly before saying his words.. "See she's fine and wants to be with me." You felt his sharp nails on your covered skin.

Fuck. You just gave him the satisfaction he craved to have. Now even if you would try to ask Lady Ningguang for help she would laugh everything off... after your excellent show.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I won't stop you [y/n].. it's your life. You control it."

Control it? You wished to control your life for once. You were under control of this man and no one else. Even if he played with fire letting you meet your parents.. something told him that you would stay quit and don't try to call for help.