Liyue?

I feel empty, unworthy, like a failure who is not gifted to be loved. I am deemed to suffer for ever and to bring this fate upon everyone around me.

In the end of the day I would be passed from one hand to the other encouraging them to treat me like shit.

Just like this you were lying in the man's arms you hated the most, you weren't sure how to feel about Kazuha's death since the feelings when you saw his dead body were different from the ones you felt when you stared at Irinas corps.

You hated to admit that this yet poised embrace somehow made you feel safe for a moment.. it made you forget who the man was and what he had done to you. There was one thought that shuddered you, the tears you lost minutes ago weren't because you couldn't bear Kazuhas suffering. This selfish tears cried about your own fate.. about your past memories.. about the fact that you shared a similar situation with him.

This thoughts never denied that you were attached to Kazuha in a certain way. You came to the conclusion that it was the Kazuha that welcomed you in Inazuma you liked, not the one that returned after betraying you. It might seem idiotic but in your eyes he died as soon as he handed you over to the Balladeer playing along his game.

"What are you thinking about?". Scaramouche interrupted your floating thoughts.

"As if you care."

His answer wasn't surprising at all. You expected something like this.

"You are right, I don't." He laughed...

As you expected.

"But foolish of you not to answer." He turned your head to the left and stared into your empty eyes. "You simply forgot that you have to do as I order."

You tried to turn your head away even if his grip on your face was strong.

"If I say strip for me you do so, if I say worship me you immediately do so as well."

You twitched your nose disgusted by his words. He had a weird obsession with forcing you into something you never agreed to do. It gave him energy and happiness.

"You asked about the slave auctions some days ago?" He let go of your face.

"I did." Surprised why he was bringing this up. Was he already annoyed with you...

"I will take you to one."

Your eyes widened. Did he really got bored of you..

"Only to watch. Or do you want to participate among them.?" He was playing with your feelings knowing damn well that this was one of the only things that would break you apart.

"No I don't." You whispered. He was satisfied that you feared this fate.

He let you go out of his embrace and stood up. You did the same fading your glance from Kazuha to the house behind you.

"I will call an agent over to get ride of that body."

Later that day interesting news reached you.. the 8th Fatui Harbinger was killed in the attempted to get the gnosis.

You eyed Scaramouche who seemed amused by this news. "Aren't you upset that your colleague died?"

"Why should I be, she deserved that."

You thought that they were some sort of friends but it seemed as if the Harbingers simply hated each other.

"Another funny thing is." Scaramouche giggled. "I was in possession of the gnosis the whole time. I would have thought about telling her that but she refused my handshake."