Chapter 45: The Red Shadows Part 2

I held onto the sky and kept being surged with electricity.

Sparks bounced off me and I was being overflown with energy.

I had absorbed it all.

I glowed bright blue and I had my strength restored to full power.

"Who fucking knew thunder could strengthen me?!" I chuckled.

Infinite AKA Dr. Orville started to float around in the New Reality, he rejoiced in how it was a success.

"In this world, whatever I create with my ability is now true!" He smiled. "Meaning that I basically have the power to create anything I want!"

My hair started to glow and flow with a large blue aura covering me, my blue streaks even glowed.

"Except is a fake reality." I reminded him. "One that won't last so long!"

I levitated in the air and he and I were floating in the red covered darkened sky that bounced off red static.

"Hmph..." Infinite smiled. "I hope you know that I am the tallest of mountains, the roughest of waves!!" "Ha I now am the toughest of terrors and now my friend I am the darkest of days."

What the? What is this bull shit he is using to describe himself?!

"You know fucker, I don't care what you're thinking as you turn to me, cause what I have in my two hands is enough to set me free. I can and will always fight the feeling the persists over time but when it becomes too much for me you fucking sneak up from behind me!" I told him.

"Is it me you say you are looking for huh? Let me fucking show you who I am and what I'm here for!"

I charged up energy surrounding me and I blazing charged at him.

He held up a special strange kind of defense and stopped me for a good second.

"After all this time..." Infinite mumbled. "You're back for more? I'm not going to stop until they know my name, so I'll take what's mine and stop this war!"

He created two large blades and held them firmly with each hand.

"I'm coming at you like a tidal wave!"