Chapter 4: A World Wide Forgetting

Returning Back to One Week Later, Fiora's POV:

- Wellston Girls Dorms -

It was so strange, the way that they acted. It confused me.

I felt that they had left so I was back to being by myself again. Which is a good thing.

Something is wrong and I can feel it.

I felt like I needed some fresh air so I put on some comfortable clothes on and went outside.

- Park Area -

You'd think I would maybe take a run or stroll or something right?

Nope.

I lied there, on the grass.

Staring at the sky, gawd I'm depressed today.

I was about to zone out when a red and black haired teen leaned over me.

"You OK?" Sanderson asked, he looked a little sweaty and was wearing running clothes.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just sad." I looked at him.

"Yeah I noticed while I was running." He said. "Is about um your boyfriend?"

"Yup, doesn't help that my friends forgot about him." I sighed.

He made a face of shock like he wasn't expecting me to be sad about that. As if I wasn't supposed to.

"Interesting."

"You can go continue running, I'm probably gonna lie here for a while." I told Sanderson. "Sorry for attacking you the other day."

"I'm sorry for acting that way too." Sanderson sighed. "I was being a brat."

"So was I."

"Well let bygones be bygones. It's all in the past now. Hope we can be good friends." He waved and walked away.

"Yup, me too."

Sanderson is very fucking odd to me, I don't like him.

Sanderson's POV:

Shit. What am I going to tell Orville?!

I started to run again and drew energy into my body so that way I could run faster and longer.

Everyone I have met had completely forgot about the hero AND had the memories replaced but for some reason, Fiora STILL had the memory of him.

How did she even dodge the wave?! It was a world wide wipe!

As I was going faster and faster, red sparks was flying off me. I began to run at half the speed of light around the park.

I was about to go faster when my whole body went into a shock and red sparks started zapping like crazy and I collapsed.

Damn it I forgot, my ability is unstable.

I lied there for a bit until I barely got the strength to pull myself up.

I looked at my hands, I saw scrapes and blood all over my hands and knees. They stung but not to badly.

I sighed and walked all the way back into my dorm room.

- Wellston Dorms -

I sat down on my bad and I tried to keep my body calm, it was shaking horribly ever since my ability crashed.

I don't think I'm supposed to have this ability, let alone the fact the ability isn't fully completed yet.

I kinda felt a little mad at Orville for giving me the hero's ability instead of something more complete but I guess that's what I have to live with.

I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. I began to notice similarities of the hero and his arch enemy.

As if I was a combination of the two.

Not only that I felt fake, I knew I was fake but like human fake.

It hurt.

My only real purpose was to pursue Phoenix's goal, I never had a childhood nor parents or even a normal life. I was created to be a teenager to carry out Phoenix's goal.

I'm also created to mock Emerson, to mock Josh.

Like what am I? Is anything about me original? Am I completely a rip off?

Who even are you?

I punched and shattered the mirror with an energy punch. My fist bled and I huffed.

Even your ability is a bad fake of the real thing.

For the first time I could feel a sadness. I started to cry.

Why was I so eager to carry out Phoenix's goal? I'm just a stupid toy to them, why do I even care about this stuff?!

I looked at my bleeding hand and started to hold a ref energy orb.

No, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to create my OWN reality. I will override Phoenix's goal with my own. There I will become the hero. I'll replace him as the original. With the secret unknown power of Wellston High I will make my own reality a reality! I will be the KING of it all!

I started to grin like an insane person, my hand started to bleed horribly since it's also holding an energy orb.

I Sanderson will REPLACE Emerson and only I will RULE this entire world of my own reality!

I grasped the energy orb firmly and blood oozed every where.

I finally have a true purpose.

To start, I need to kill Fiora. That last person with the memory of the hero.