Chapter 39: What The Fu-

Oh no no I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN!!

"Time's up pretty girl!" Sanderson declared but before he could even make a move, something hit him.

"Who did  that!?" Sanderson yelled as her turned around.

Turf Arena, Emerson's POV:

Alright let's show these fuckers who's boss.

Reynolds harnesses the nature around him and he grows vines on my feet and tie my feet the ground.

"Huh so a Jack that uses animals and a King that uses nature, similar theme." I sighed. "Too bad this will be over quickly."

I sliced the vines with a swipe of energy and charge at Reynolds and I hit him an energy blade.

He gets pushed back and he starts to spit out blood, before he could make another move I trap him in the middle of an energy tornado.

"You think something simple as this can stop me?" Reynolds asked.

"You do realize my level is in the double digits right?" I responded.

He created roots to ground himself from being pushed around in the spinning storm.

I slammed my fist that was full of energy and hit the ground, creating a small earthquake and shockwave of blue energy.

Then I dug my hand in the ground quickly and drained all nearby life of their energy, including Reynolds roots.

"What the fuck?!" Reynolds exclaimed when he realized that he grew tired and his roots had died.

"There is more where that came from!"

I levitated Reynolds to the air with my ability, I had him trapped by my energy.

"Alright stop! Put me down!"

For a brief moment my anger against Phoenix and Sanderson translated to my fighting power against this royal. For a minute I saw him as Sanderson himself.

"Pff you'd think I will!?" I had started to go mentally off.

While he levitated in the air, my hand glowed blue and I slowly grasped it tighter and tighter. The tighter I grasped, the more pressure is placed on his lungs and the less he could breathe.

Out of frustration he grew a large moving tree root from the ground and attempted to fatally stab me but I had a shield around me.

Reynolds started to choke and was losing oxygen, didn't help that he had a open wound so he was drooling blood from his mouth,

Die and suffer you little nature prick, ahaha you ALL DESERVE TO SUFFER!!!

My mind was going insane, I was starting to lose myself. The person who believed in the right way was slowing dying.

Maybe this was Phoenix's plan after all, to make me mentally sick so I wreck havoc and they give themselves a reason to kill me and seem "righteous"

"DUDE STOP YOU'RE CHOCKING HIM!!" Reese yelled from behind me.

"Hey! You won! Let him go, please!!!" Tyros begged.

"No." I quietly said to both of them.

They all are against me, ha I should kill them all. They probably support Phoenix or want me destroyed. N̸̛̼͖o̷͙͠ ̷̠̪͝ŵ̷̳̘̣ạ̸̛̑i̷̛͔̪̬t̶͈͙̏,̴̨͑͒͜ ̷̜̅Ě̷̫̳̻͌m̵̥̽ę̵͖̉̉͑ŗ̴̜̽͛̓s̷̱̀̉̚o̵͉̖̲͗͋͂ṉ̴̦͋̉ ̸̳̔̈͋t̷̳̆́h̷͇͌͆̈́ī̵̝s̵̨̟͐ ̸̲̱̫̄i̷͎̝̿͝ͅs̵̻̄ ̸͓̊̐̕n̴̨̯̙͋o̶̡̨̒̕t̸̲͑ ̶̭̬̣̓̂r̶̪̱̒͑à̵͉͂͘t̷̩̼̻́͒͊ḯ̷͎̟ô̵̦̙̰̓̑ṅ̷͖a̸̳̼̽͗l̵̦̹͊̅̎ͅ.̴͕͓̓̃́ͅ ̶͎͔͙̒W̶͙̱͐̄h̸͚́̐a̵̙͙̿̃ṯ̴̻͂̚'̵͉̘̿s̶͙̎̀ ̵̮̆g̸̠̖͌̅̈́o̵̬̓͋̇i̴̩̗̋ṅ̸̨̘̟̍̚g̸̳̮̕ ̶͈͕̰̈́̂ö̷̪̮́̒̚n̴̛͉͗͐ ̶̛̬̻̋w̵͍̋i̵̧̹̊͆̇t̶͕͐̀̚h̸̛̥̆ ̷̛̭̟́̃ỹ̴͇̈́ͅỏ̷̹͓͕u̴̙̼̭̓͘!̴̭̇̅?̶̦̬̏ ̸̢̃͝ͅS̵͎̱͙̓t̶̰́͐o̸͚̞̞͘p̴̮̅̇ ̵̧̝̼̈́̉͂i̷̱͔͗̀t̸̡͕̝͂́͌!̴͖̱̌̔