Chapter 43: The Importants First

Sanderson's POV, Phoenix HQ The Next Day:

"Sanderson get up you're going to miss school!" The doc opened my nap capsule device.

"Ugh, five more minutes." I groaned. 

"Well how are we still going to give the impression that we aren't up to shit when you're napping at home!?" He exclaimed. "Get up, you're girlfriend is already there!"

"She is not my girlfriend!" I got up and cleaned myself up.

"Yeah she is, now get to class! After you get back we initiate the reality." Orville finished.

"What about John?" I asked.

"He's already up," Orville said. "He's being prepared as we speak."

I left the headquarters, knowing that after today it would no longer exist. I hurried myself to school excited. Today it's finally over!

Emerson's POV, Wellston High:

Oh well guess FUCK ME HUH!? WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL SICK!?!

I treaded along with school, it was annoying at best. I didn't actually pay attention mostly cause I knew about the possibility of...nevermind.

I continued on with my day until school was let out. I had to take several breaks for myself to puke in the bathroom. My face was paler than ever.

Seraphina walked up to me while I was sitting on the school steps, I was pretty sick still.

"Hey, I got the girls to agree." she informed me.

I looked at her, I was starting to care less and less. "What kind of a guy would I be if I let a bunch of females fight when I should be the one risking it all!?" I asked. "Doesn't that make the asshole?"

"I wanted to and it was their choice." She explained to me. "So no you aren't."

"I guess so..."

I'm not making them fight, I'll do everything I can myself.

"Well I told them to meet up with you at the 'base' so they should be there soon." 

"We better get going ourselves then." I said to her. "No time like the present."

She agreed and we both made our way there.

Blue Liquid Base:

"Another fucking organization!?" Skyla said exclaimed.

"It's not Sky, it's just a name I gave to this EMBER base that I restored." I sighed as I laid my sick ass head in my arms.

"So what is the plan?" Seraphina asked as she leaned on the large round smart table.

I grabbed an old building map. "This map is of Phoenix HQ before it before it became what it was. It used to be a bank."

I laid out on the table and started pointing things out. "OK we have a team of three that will go against Phoenix's strongest. However the fourth one will go in while a fight rages on to locate the  reality shifter and attempt to destroy it before it is too late." 

"Not a bad plan, a simple one but not a bad one." Reese thought.

I coughed and continued. "OK here is my proposed group: Seraphina, Reese and I to attack Phoenix head on."

"Why do you three get all the action?" Skyla complained. 

"Simple, cause we need YOU to use your ability and find the reality shifter." I explained. "Plus you may or not encounter the doctor himself so you need to ready yourself."

"It sounds simple but it will be difficult to execute." I told them. "Are you all sure you're ready to save our reality?"

They all agreed, with this conformation I crossed my arms and added. "Alright, then we are ready then. 

We left Blue Liquid and headed straight for Phoenix HQ, it was a tall building that had an eerie presence with in.

"Alright everyone, make sure you get out alive." I told them. 

We walked in and I destroyed all the guards who tried to stop us, I made sure we made past reception and I began to lead up the stairs.

"Why not take the stairs?" Skyla asked.

"Cause, we don't want the risk of them shutting off the elevator." I explained.

We continued all the way to the very top floor.

Once we arrived in the top, we were revealed to a massive room full of utter emptiness.

"You hoes actually made it." Sanderson said smirking, while leaning on the crane.

"When expected, I make sure I arrive." I sternly said to my faker.

"You look sick."

"You're sick in the head." I told him.

"Doesn't matter, in this room is where we will generate the New Reality. So for a brief period the New Reality will be contained in this dome shaped room." Sanderson began explaining "However soon the dome will open and and release our New Reality, spreading to overwrite this world with our new one."

"Well fucker," I smiled. "Can't really do that when I have a team with me to stop you and your new reality bullshit."

"Well hoe," Sanderson smirked, he swung both arms out in the open. "How can you when I have the strongest three on Earth. John, Fiora and I."

John, who looked like he had just gotten out of bed suddenly appeared and Fiora showed up next to him. 

"Every one us is stronger against one of your team members." Sanderson added.

"You forgot something, I AM stronger than you are faker!" I pointed out "I am stronger than ALL of you and so, you will all go to fucking shit!"

Each of us stood our places and we glared at each other.

Sans, Fi and John. I'll make sure you suffer when I destroy all of this.