Chapter 35: Darkness and the Blue

John's POV:

Today was the big day, the very big one.

Today I would have to kill Emerson, the guy who stopped my mental rampage.

I walked around Wellston High just pacing around wondering if I should do this.

John you have to, it's for the Greater Good and for the New Reality. You HAVE to.

I sighed to myself and accepted my mission, it'd be a hard one.

By the time school ended I still hung around waiting for the blue pest.

Finally Emerson DID come out, but with a companion?

Sera?!

I was immediately mad, I used my emotion to my advantage and confronted them.

"Huh I see you're dating him now? Must be nice to have a new boyfriend!" I confronted her.

"Hmph, hello John. You know he SHOULD be after all the shit you've done to me and our group but sadly he's not." She responded.

I looked at Emerson and he said. "Look dude she and I are simply working together against Phoenix is all."

"Against Phoenix as well?! Hmph I haven't found a better enemy!" I shoved him. "Take my girl and want to destroy my organization? I should fucking kill you for that!"

Using a copied ability, I turned into a black angel and slashed a black angelical sword at him. Which he immediately dodged.

"Huh? Being mental again? Pssh wow you never learn fucker!" He blasted a huge amount of energy at me.

How. Dare. You remind me of that?

Seraphina froze time and went up to me and tried to push me down but I immediately noticed and I used her own ability against her and stopped her.

"Bitch."

I pushed her down harshly and she started coughing up blood.

"Hey don't you do any shit you are going to regret!" Emerson charged at me. "Plus you're fighting me not her!"

"Pssh now you're a simp too?" I asked.

Sera got back and hit me in the back of the head putting me down for a bit. "What does 'I'm not dating him' do you not understand?!"

"Not like anyone would anyways." Emerson sighed to himself.

I quickly got back up and hit her with an angelic crescent. I slit her chest and I pushed away, she crashed into Wellston and made a crater.

"No longer the ace anymore!" I stated.

"You and I however still remain and I'm just as powerful fucker!" Emerson create an energy rift.

I tried to block it but I failed and I got pushed back a little.

"Why won't you use my ability?" Emerson asked preparing for another offensive.

"Because I NEED to prove that you are worth nothing in this world!" I yelled. "If you had never existed, Wellston's hardship would have never existed!"

"Actually I came to PROTECT IT!" He barked. "Stop being so damn mental and HELP for once!"

"Oh fuck you I am!" I added. "Phoenix is the way to help!"

"Phoenix is from EMBER, the group who had raped your ex and destroyed your way of life!"

"Phoenix can go ahead and rape Sera again for all I care and Phoenix is better. They WILL make everything better and your in the way!"

Oh how I hate him.

Emerson's POV:

What a waste of IQ.

I had to think of a good strategy, I didn't want to take away his ability or drain his life force but I don't know what to do right now. For all I know he could destroy Wellston again.

"Alright look, I CAME from EMBER and they're bad shit dude!"

"No, you're in the way!" John said. "And I'm going to kill you for sure."

What?! He's trying to kill me?! Ugh again?

"Ugh can you like please not be annoying for once?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK?!"

"Says the emo teen."

"You are too!"

"Eh not really."

I'm really getting annoyed of John, he has caused nothing but trouble. But why?

"I will make sure I fulfill Infinite's wish, I WILL kill you!"

John pushed himself to a harsh limit and he unleashed a black power ball. It detonated and created a deadly explosion.

"Ah SHIT SERAPHINA!!" I rushed towards her and I surrounded the both of us with an energy barrier

"Ah SHIT SERAPHINA!!" I rushed towards her and I surrounded the both of us with an energy barrier. The blast took a toll on me and my energy barrier started to turn off.

I looked at her, she still was hurt and she looked she would die if she wasn't attended to.

I placed both my hands on her and I forced in energy into her, trying to make the healing process work in overdrive. I was no Elaine but I could at least do something.

She tried to help herself up and she moaned in pain. "Hey don't try to work yourself to hard, John hit you pretty badly."

"I know." She replied. "I'm going to hurt him the minute I get the chance."

I turned around and saw John seething with rage. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

"You broke up with her you dumb fuck!" I yelled back at him.

I turned off the sheild and glanced at Seraphina.

You have to get out of here but I know you won't listen to me.

"I can at least stop you from doing regretful shit again!" I generated energy and created a powerful energy storm. "You will be defeated before I let you kill me!"

 "You will be defeated before I let you kill me!"