chapter 26

"Hii" Liah cooed staring at the little boy, "he's so fucking cute omg " vanie exclaimed making the little boy smile "fucking" he said and started giggling

"You already a bad influence on this kid omg," coco shook her head making vanie smack her lip and roll her eyes.

"So tf do I do now? " jay sighed putting his head in his hands "you not alone in this jay, you got us aigh " kisha told him and he nodded

"First things first, we needa move "

"You need to find a new job "

Kisha and liah said at the same time. "What? " liah asked tilting her head "lemme holla at you for a second ma " liah followed kisha into the room and closed the door, locking it.

"What you mean find a new job? " liah asked and kisha shook her head putting her locs to the side "you went on a date with ur boss mama and you think it's gon be the same when u get back? ".

"I know it's not, but she ain't even text me after the date, I didn't like it and Regina probably feels the same way " liah shrugged "so what? You just gonna back to work and pretend like it didn't happen" kisha said starting to get irritated .

"Yes because it didn't happen, she needed a date to a fundraiser, so I went and plus I don't want her I want you, do you trust me? " liah sighed putting her hand on kishas waist.

"I trust you but iont trust her, I just got you back and I don't wanna lose you, you guys kissed liah and you expect me to just be okay with you being around each other again. " liah shook her head putting her hand on kishas cheek

"No Bebe, iont expect you to be okay with it, but it's a well paying job and I need it so it's simply gonna be professional from now on because if she wanted me she would have done text me by now and she didn't so obviously it's simply platonic. " kisha rubbed her hand on her head before nodding.

"I am not asking you to be okay with it or to ignore it, I am just asking you to trust and if she tried anything I'll quit but until then I'mma stay " liah told her and kissed her forehead "okay, but if she tries anything best believe I'll murder her ass" liah chuckle but noticed kishas straight face and slowly looked away.

"Alright", the couple laid on the best and started watching a greys anatomy " I want a baby "liah blurted " okay sure lemme just put one in you right now " kisha joked.

"No no I am serious I want a baby and I wanna name her Laisha " kisha smiled at the couple name "you're so cute but what if it's a boy? " liah frowned thinking.

"Iont know, OMG we could name the girl Asia, Masia, Malaisha-" liah jumped up and stared at kisha "nahh that last one sounds like Malaria" Kisha said laughing.

"I am serious " liah pouted "I know but I can't ".

Liah moved on top of kisha and Sat on her lower stomach leaning down " you ont wanna give me a baby daddy? " kisha bit her lip holding eye contact with her.

"Of course I do baby but I want us to figure out our life before and I need to find a job so we can move out here " liah smiled thinking about their future "I love you" liah smiled and leaned down kissing her.

"I love you too"

This is so short but I love their communication 🤧🤧 omg