chapter 24

"I think she fell asleep in there? "

"How did she not drown, I would. "

"Was the fundraiser really that bad? "

"Theres no way "

"Aaliyah? "

"LIAH".

" LIAH? " she jumped up immediately feeling cold. "What? Why am I in here, it's so cold omg " she got up and wrapped a towel around her.

Looking up, liah saw coco and vanie looking at her squinting their eyes. Not surprised they became good friends theyre literally the same person

"What happened? " Liah sighed walking to her room and they followed behind her "i- I don't know it was good and we even kissed " they gasped and smiled but it dropped when they noticed she wasn't smiling.

"Then why aren't you happy? " Vanie asked sitting next to her "becauseeeee throughout the whole night, al I could think about was her " liah groaned, coco was confused but vanie quickly got it.

"Kisha" vanie whispered and cocos eyes widen and liah groaned nodding "it's like she's stuck there and won't get out ughhhhhh" vanie smiled.

She knew what she was doing by bringing kisha here, it was obvious they were good for each other but both of them were too stubborn to do anything about it so she did.

Vanie knew liah wasn't over kisha and by bringing her here they got closer and realized it themselves because she kept telling liah over over and over  but she needed to feel it.

"She still hasn't come home " Liah got up and looked at vanie "I am guessing it's because she thought you would be happy and start talking about a great night you had and she didn't wanna be here for all that " coco said

" she will be back tomorrow, I need to talk to her " liah sighed. "Okay well I'mma go make breakfast and let you get dressed, don't take too long we have a visitor " liah frowned at coco but nodded.

She got in the shower.
Ever since yesterday she's been dreaming of Kisha.

It's getting a little worse now.

She quickly showered then got out and got dressed.

AAaliyah

Aaliyah: if it's not you, I don't want it

"Heyy who di-"

"Hi liah " Niamey said standing in front of her "what are you doing here " liah asked her and Niamey turned around and a little boy walked in with his diapers on.

"I need you guys to take him, I can't take here of him and i- I just, I don't want it " she said and liah stared at her frowning.

Jay walked up to her "you don't want it? You mean our baby, "

"Oh please, you don't even touch Me or look at me the same," she sniffed "what's that gotta do with our baby ? " he questioned and she shook her head looking away from him "I don't wanna just be the mother of your child Jayden, I wanna be your wife and if you can't see me like that then whats the point of raising this baby together" liah couldn't do this, she left because of this reason and they brought it right back here.

"I love my baby but I feel alone in this, " now this liah could understand because not once did Jayden send her money or call her while he was here "alright, what do you want from me " he asked.

"I just want you to help out, I get that you guys still hate me after this and I've apologize but I do have a child with Jayden and if he won't step up then I'll make him step up" she let out.

"Okay, I'll help out but you needa job, before I came here, I gave 5'000 dollars, what did you do with money because I don't see my baby wearing any new clothes " Niamey looked away.

"I am taking you back" Jayden said "w-what? " niamey said stuttering "we're leaving, I was gonna leave tomorrow anyway so I'll pay for a hotel for you and lil guy tonight and I'll stay here and enjoy my day because liah don't want you here " jay said shrugging and handed his phone to coco so she could get the hotel for him.

"So what am I supposed to do in the meantime " niamey asked"nothing, there's an Uber outside for you and it'll take straight to the hotel and Tomorrow it'll take you to the airport " Coco replied to her.

"And who are you " she mugged her "oh where are my manners,  I am coco, and obviously my friends don't like you, so I would like it if you take your leave " and whole coco was talking, she already opened the door for her.

"Black Mercedes outside" coco winked and niamey walked out.

Liah sighed shaking her head "you're leaving jay " Jayden nodded and liah hugged him "you know you could stay here, buy a house and live with her " Liah told him "I know but I have a lot to get back to. " he replied winking at her and walking away.

Regina Davis

Regina was sitting in her office looking at paper work when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in " her eyes glued to the paper taht she didn't notice who walked in.

"Hi Gina " The voice said and she lifted her head up and took her glasses off in shock. "Hey w-what are you doing here. " she asked and stood up.

"I miss you, and I know I told you to move on but I can't and it hurts me every time I think of you with someone else but last night I saw you on those pictures with another girl and I just couldn't stop myself. " the women said looking down.

It was silent before Regina stepped forward, her head high up and her hands in her pocket "What do you want right now? " she asked the girl and she looked back up at her with list in her eyes "you " Regina smirked and took one step forward "I an right here, do whatever you want" the women smashed her lips on Regina and Regina quickly returned the kiss.

That's how kissing liah was supposed to feel, electrical and a need for each other but it felt plain.

liah

"Still not back, " liah asked for the third time and they shook their hand "well we can't wait for her all day, let's play a game or something" Coco suggested.

"Never have I ever?" Vanie said and it was only the 4 of them, jojo already left because of work, vanie decided to stay since she had nothing waiting for her back and jay was leaving tmrrw

"Yesss " coco smiled, they all sat in Cocos bed making a circle "I'mma go get the drinks" liah frowned "drinks,? Aren't you just supposed to put a finger down? " coco rolled her eyes.

"No boo thats underage never have I ever, we're adults " coco whispered and sarcastically gasped at he end.

"Whatever" liah said laughing "alright everyone gets a glass " she handed all of the a glass and since she had an extra one she put it on her desk.

"Okay never have I ever cheated " jay and cock drank "y'all wrong for that " liah said laughing "Issa whole story " coco told her.

"Never have I ever went on a date with my boss " everyone looked at liah who rolled her eyes and drink  flicking them off.

"Never have I ever wanted an ex back " vanie said and looked at liah who drank "ong y'all coming for me ".

" dumbass look behind you " liah turned her head and there stood kisha with a glass of her own drinking hers.

"Oh"

"Come with me " kisha whispered in her ear.

My girl boutta get her back blown 🤭