chapter 15

Taliah- liah

I stared out of the window and zoned out, my friends were talking but what they were saying were inaudible.

It's been a week since kisha left, and at this point I dont know how to feel.

Jay won't pick up my calls and I really need to talk to him. Kisha I haven't called because although I missed her I really hate how things ended but then again she wanted to leave and she got what she wanted.

"Liah"

'TALIAH" I jumped up and stared at them "yeah? " I said trying not to move too fast.

"Do you want anything to eat " I shook my head and they stared at me shocked, I know I would always say yes but rn I didn't  want anything other than my bed.

'U sure, I mean MC Donald is right here " I shook my head but she went in the line getting me something anyways, which I ended up eating.

You take a bullet for someone and they leave you to go be with their wife who shot you, lifes funny asf

That'd make one hell of a book.

. I guess I am trying to understand why she left giving up on us but its just not making sense.

"Were here " right after I heard those words, I got out of the car with my food and went inside the house.

"oh hey, how are you? Oh right not good yk because u got shot and kisha lef-" Carter started rambling making me stare at him very confused.

I-

"Carter to your room " vanie said and he pouted but went up to his.
"Shouldve left him, I am going up now " Jojo looked anywhere but me.

I wonder if he knew jay shot me, I mean at this point I can't trust anyone. "You sure you don't wanna stay and play with us " haha no.

"Nah I am good " I walked up to my room and washed my hands staring at myself in the mirror, I gained weight, a lot, I am starting to see a little tummy and my hair is messed up, my face has acne.

Wow.

I got out, trew on a hoodie and shorts then went to my bed.

I know I should be sad but I prefer shutting myself off and pretend like I never met her and it never happened.

Now jay I needed to talk to.

I looked around eating my nuggets, her shirt was hanging on the TV cause she would trew it off somewhere when we fucked.

Her smell was all over my room, her shorts, her pants, sweat pants.
Hmm

When our bodies touched, the feeling was so good. When I was crying she would kiss my tears away but if it was for other reasons then she would add more to it.

I am not sure I have processed what happened because I haven't thought about it or felt it yet but right now I really wish that jays shot did it's job.

Nia has not talked to me and I crossed my fingers that she didn't know it was jay who shot me and that she wasn't in on it.

Think I am crazy but if she was.

She had been trying to find him the same way I was and i shouldn't think of it that way because they're just friends but then again me and jay were friends too.

Or I thought we were.

When I say that once I get out of this bed I'll find him, I mean it and when I do I'll fuck him up.

I know he's in that one place where we would meet, long story.
(Coming soon😚)

But I haven't gotten my friends to stay off my back and let me to there alone.

---------__________
Next day

I woke up quite early, I dressed up in my black shirt with black pants and fixed my hair in a low bun. I put on brown boots.

I didn't feel like getting up today but I am kind of in the hunt for a murderer.

I opened my case pulling out my gun then putting it in my waist.

Before leaving I wrote a note saying I was going on a run, when I come back I know they gon ask me why I wore this outfit out running but that's all I could come up with.

I grabbed nias keys and hit the road to jays secret not so fucking secret hiding place.

When we were 15, I fucked around with him, we used to kiss, not fuck but we would do stuff with each other but Nia always liked him and since I lived with Nia we were scared of getting caught.

That's when he found this place, in the woods next to a lake, it was this old cabin and the owner died and had no kids or anyone to live there so we made it our own secret place or wtv

I don't think he's dumb enough to hide there because that's easy to find but I do think he's dumb enough to hide there lmaoo.

It was a pretty long drive from carters house and I picked up a salad from chick fil a because I needed to lose a few.

I put on a song and kept driving.

I have a few questions for him or a lot of questions for him like why?
Just why?

When he shot me, I remember him saying he loved Nia but what's that gotta do with anything?

I brought a gun so of course I have the intention of killing his ass but I won't mess up like he did.
Fuck that nigga.

I parked the car, turning off my location, I parked a little far from the place because iont want him to know I am coming.

I jumped out and held on to my gun. There I saw it, the little cabin of pleasure, that what he used to call it.

I saw the light on and knew he was in there so I walked to the side making sure to keep my head down from the window.

I walked to the back door and opened it.

"BOO HAHA GUESS WHO'S ALIVE NIGGA, WANNA TRY AGAIN"
I yelled and laughed at the expression on his face

This is gonna be fun.

A/n: sorry for the spelling was dying to update so here we go but this was a little filler chapter so you guys understand what's going on in liahs head and here's the outfit.