chapter 18

Stretching I got up from the bed and walked my fat ass to the mf bathroom.

I looked at my reflection and my shit was a mess, I looked so bad and but I was determined to look good to day m

I felt like I lost my spice, yk like I always looked good before and now i am not really feeling myself so imma get ready and do my hot girl shit.

I brushed my teeth and and washed my face, sticking my hair back and put on my gym outfit.

I put on my addidas shoes and walked down the stairs walking to the kitchen, it was 5 am so nobody was awake at that time besides me

I did my protein drink while scrolling on my phone for a while.
I had already booked my flight for Sunday and today was Thursday meaning I had 2 days left.

I walked to the gym and started doing my shit.

____________________________________

"Liah come here real quick " I heard vanie yell, I dropped the weights and I was sweating and shaking so bad, I am not even playing witchu, my ass was sweating.

I couldn't lift a lot because of my stomach but I did what I could but it hurt so I had to take many breaks in between

"Yea wassup " I was wiping my face with a towel but when I put it down I saw jay sitting in the couch whilst Nia sat accross from him crying.

"I am guessing he told y'all " I said grabbing a glass of cold water. "You knew?! "  vanie frustratedly let out. "Yea but I wanted him to tell y'all personally" I chugged down the water and went to join  on the couch.

I didn't sit next to jay only cause I wasnt comfortable nor did I feel safe with him in the room.

"Okay so hold up, Niamey you're fucking pregnant" Jojo was rubbing his forehead as if we dropped a bomb on him.

"Yeah " she muttered, "I also have something to tell y'all " oh I fucking knew it.

"Me and Amara used to be friends in high school and we were pretty good friends actually, and a week before u got shot she called me and said she wanted to catch up again " andddddddd

"And we met at this restaurant and I got so into the conversation and it slipped and I told her I was pregnant " Jay was so mad right now, he probably got fire coming out of his ears.

Vanie on the other hand just could not process what was happening, same for Jojo while Carter was just sitting down eating his chips.

"So you didn't tell none of ur friends but told a bitch that u know was coming for liah " Nia looked so guilty.

"Yeah Nia that was really outta pocket and the fact that u didn't  trust any of us who'd been here for you forever but told someone who'd u were talking to for 2 seconds that's just fucking stupid" I was a really chill person. I know most bitches would been dragging her ass but I had nothing left to lose

Iont see a point imma leave soon and not see any of these bitches ever again probably and that felt good enough.

"Man I'm so fucking sorry liah, I guess I wanted to protect her but it seemed like she ain't give two fucks us bout all that, shoulda just let Amara do her thing. " he said and was bout to walk away when I got an idea.

"Wait jay, I need you to do sum for me " he stared nervously but nodded anyways and thats when I explained the plan to him.

"Aight when u doing that, I have no problem killing that hoe " just one more thing to do for I leave.

"We doing it today, lemme go change and u get there first I'll meet u there" I told him and he just nodded looking down.

I ran upstairs not paying attention to whatever Vanie was saying to Nia, all I knew was that she was mad, furious the definition of anger.

I think she was more mad then me. 

I put on a black hoodie with black leggings and the same boots I wore last time.

I got in my car and rushed to meet with jay, he was ready so I knocked on amaras door and Kisha answered the door which was perfect then I grabbed her arm and pulled her out side.

She was so confused but I pushed her in the driver seat and gave her my car keys "go to carters and wait for me there u got that " she hesitate d but nodded but didn't go anywhere "leave, Kisha I swear to fucking god Leave" and that's when she drove off.

I walked in and saw Amara sleeping on the couch, jay got in after me holding his gun,

"Wake yo ass up " I yelled and kicked her in ha stomach "fuck " she groaned rolling and falling off the couch .

I put my leg on her stomach and put all my weight on there "did u hit Kisha " and she tried pushing it off but I just pressed more on it

By this time her face was red asf "answer me " when she didn't answer me I learned down and grabbed her jaw making her face me

"Did. U. Hit. My. Girl. " I slapped her and by this time she had tears running down her face. "It was onc-" I kicked her stomach and kept doing it over and over again as I felt a tear slide down my face.

"Fuckkkk " I screamed but kept going, this just got extremely personal.

I hated her so much for ruining my life, I hated her so fucking much and I wasn't one to hate ppl, so knew record "shoot her, exactly where u shot me, 4 times, kishas lucky number is 4"

Amara Shook her head, sobbing " you're tears don't mean shit to me" just then the door opener and Kisha walked in.

"Fuck is u doing here " jay asked "don't kill ha I am in love with her " she said.

Wtf

"Nah I am joking lemme do it, bitch thought, hand me the gun " jay handed her the gun and she stood ova her and shot her in her stomach.

She then went down and whispered something in her ear and amaras eyes widened as she chocked and blood was coming out of her mouth.

"Let's go " Kisha said and shot her again, this bitch still wasn't dead " were leaving " she handed jay the gun and walked out " she ain't dead yet cuh " jay licked his lips, pushing his beanie foward.

"I know, but let ha suffer a lil " we all walked out leaving amara chocking and her last words been "p-please"

And with that Kisha zoomed off,

"yo man Imma need you to take care of a body for me "