chapter 11

"hold up so y'all being followed and you ain't tell me " Kisha said and I rolled my eyes walking away.

"I didn't think it was that serious" Vanie had brought up the feeling of being followed and jay and Jojo also think they been followed too.

It's 6:30 pm Now kisha is mad at me for not telling her about it "watchu mean it ain't that a serious, lemme remind you, I got people all ova this place hunting me down this ain't sum you just gon forget bout " she scoffed sitting up on our bed and rubbing her temple.

Everything she said was right, I shoulda told her and its super annoying how she ALWAYS right.

I sighed, "I am sorry baby, I didn't think it was that serious but I shoulda told you about it " I said sitting on her lap facing her

She wrapped her hands around my waist and I pressed my lips on hers "forgive me baby please " I kissed her again and she moved her hand lower and rested em on my butt.

"I ain't mad or nun, but I just worry bout you, with Amaya coming in it ain't give us a chance to actually be together yk and I ont wanna lose you before that happens " she let out.

"Aight love, also I was already yours just not officially" I whispered and kissed her cheek, getting off before this escalated further cause I got plans for tonight.

"Ye iont trust that until I make you scream it mama " my stomach twisted.

Danm

"Yo kisha it's time to go " Jay said knocking on the door or should I say banging. "nigga who's door is you banging on " I screamed and kisha laughed.

This seemed serious though "where you going baby " I asked folding the last bit of clothes "gotta do sum with jay " that's all you had to say.

"Aight well when u think u gon be home " I asked, "about 7 or 8 , why " she replied putting on a jacket.

"Nah it's nun, just wanna spend more time witchu " i told she as she kissed my forehead "it's aight I'mma be here tomorrow all day, I gotta go " She walked out and I ran to the window and looked and saw the car drive off.

"TALIAH, THEY GONE YO U READY " Vanie and Nia ran in my room.

Of course I brought them inside the plan, but I think they're getting a bit too carried away.

"Alright um put the chair like on the middle of the room, the vibrator and strap on the bed and I'll go take a shower" I told them and they nodded smiling.

These bitches more excited than me.

This was probably the best shower I've ever had cause when I tell y'all I scrubbed like I am the cleanest I've ever been.

I put on the outfit.

II fixed my edges and put on mascara.

About 2 weeks ago me and Kisha were talking and she told me her favorite thing doing sex is seeing mascara running down a girl's face.

I did my small makeup and put on black heels and a robe on.

"Y'all too extra " I said to vanie and Nia when I noticed they put flowers on the bed "bitch leave me alone this some seggsy shit fr" Vanie replied and I chuckled.

"Danm.nia u dripping a lil on the sides " Vanie told and got her hand smacked away "godamm " Nia muttered.

"If Nia reacted like that, than imagine how kisha will " vanie winked and I smiled m

I was nervous, to be honest I haven't done this in long time.

This is something I learned when I was a stripper and I've had it with me ever since.