chapter 25

Play the sonngggg

Liah stood in her room and kisha just tilted her head staring at her. "What? " she asked and kisha chuckled,"talk to me, what happened ? " kisha asked her.

"ME! No you needa talk to me first, you just left after what happened and it sucked " liah told her and kisha looked away.

"I don't know, I just felt jealous? You went out with her and not me and watching you wear my favorite color for someone else and how good it looked on you, it kinda hurted " liah nodded understanding her "I am sorry".

"Okay now tell me what happened " liah felt kinda embrassdd to tell her, that she went on a date with someone else and thought about her the whole night.

"Nothing happened it just didn't work " kisha could tell she was lying."tell me the truth. " liah groaned sitting on the bed and kisha sitting next to her.

Looking away "I just, I went with her and all night and all I seemed to do was compare you and her, it's like- I wanted it to be you, and I just kept thinking about you and even when she kissed me, it didn't feel good cause it wasn't coming from you... " liah whispered the last part.

Kisha smiled turning her face so she could look at her. "Do you want me back " liah tried turning he read away but it was impossible because kisha had a good grab on it.

"Say it, and I'll give you exactly what you want right now " liah frowned "I- want you back " kisha smirked putting her hand inside of her leggings and toying with her panties "say it again " and with the she pushed her middle finger in, making liah moan biting  her lip "please- kisha I want you back "

Kisha pushed her back on the bed pulling her leggings off along with her panties and she went back up kissing her neck, taking her top off and playing with her nipples.

"You hurt me liah, " Kisha whispe6in her ear moving her hand down to her clit "i- I am sorry " liah cried out. "Chill I ain't even do nun " kisha chuckled "Mhm and I need you to do sum " liah stared at her and pulled her lips to hers pulling back their lips still touching with no movement. "Please kisha, " she whsieoped and kisha groaned going down and facing her clit.

"Hmm fuck" liah moaned arching her back when kisha licked her up and down pushing two finger inside of her "want more baby? " kisha asked and liah nodded and kisha added another finger in going in and out of her faster and faster.

"Fuck Omg I am so close " she used her thumb and rubbed her clit speeding her movements . She curled her finger in a come ebre motion which made liah absolutely lose her mind.

She arched her back gripping and came almost right after kisha put her tongue back on her clit.

"Good girl, now come here and make up for hurting daddy baby " Liah jwa dropped, since when did kisha liked being called da-.

(I am so sorry if you don't have a daddy kink but I do 😭 so iss gon go like this.)

The next day.

"Staring is disrespectful" liah mumble feeling kisha eyes on her "well then I guess I am disrespectful" liah opened her eyes and stared at her.

"You wanna go on date with me " kisha asked and liah covered her mouth "yes " kisha frowned "why u covered ur mouth "

"Morning breath" kisha rolled her eyes "girl iont care about that " liah face scrunch up "well I do, " and with that she got up walking to the bathroom .

She brushed her teeth and so did kisha then they rinsed their mouth out with listering "now can I get a kiss? " liah nodded wrapping her, arms around her neck pressing her lips on hers.

"Since when did you liked getting called daddy" liah asked her not moving from their position "I always liked it, I just didn't know if you did but by the way you were screaming it I am guessing you do " liah nodded kissing her again.

"So about that date, " liah asked making her bed "oh yea I'll let you know when I plan but all I need to know is that ur mine, " liah stopped and look at her.

"Baby please tell me you're mine " kisha whispered gripping her ass, "depends who's asking, kisha or daddy " kisha chuckled "daddy's asking" liah smiled and peck her lips. "Well then I am all yours daddy".

"Gone on " kisha slapped her ass and she continued making the bed.

"That hurts " kisha shrugged "I wouldn't know, I dont have no ass " liah smiled widely "yes u do, want me to slap it for you " and with that kisha ran out of the room with liah right behind her.

"Oh good morning loud moaners " coco said sadely "what's wrong? " liah frowned "nothing I am fine " liah stared at her "you think I am dumb or something sit down and talk to me ".

" me and Jayden got sum going" liah stared at her in shock "and he's leaving today with his baby mama and I can't stop him because he has responsibilities as a dad and I can't just stop them " liah nodded.

"Um okay well did you tell him that " coco shook her head "no I don't wanna be a burden, "

"Tell him, he'll understand you, let him know how you're feeling. " coco nodded and got up walking back to her room

"I didn't see that coming, I always shipped her and vanie " kisha said when liah got to the kitchen "yeah me too" she wrapped her arms around her and laid her head on her chest "I missed you " kisha smiled "I missed you too " and she kissed her head.

"This bitch left him " bay said walking into the living room. "Huh? " liah asked confused "niamey left and she left zion in the hotel alone. " liah frowned deepen.

"Wtf" vanie said smacked her lips "yeah now I gotta go get him, she left me a message saying some bullshit like she's gotta do her own thing and she doesn't wanna get in the way of my life or wtv " he ran a hand over his face.

"I gotta go, " he said and coco tree a jacket on "I am going with you " and liah smiled when she noticed how happy that made jay. "Okay "

"Oohhhh they fucking " vanie yelled and walked to the bathroom.

"Man shut uppp" jay yelled back  and walked out with coco behind him.

For some reason evey time I try writing vanie it corrects to canoe and idk y😭😭