chapter 8

𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟖 : 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

"You heard me right " I said standing straight

"Fuck um Lemee explain" she scratched her head and pulled me down on the bed with her.

"U got two fucking minutes before I rock ur shit " I told her.

I like to think that I am one of those people who let's people explain themselves instead of just shutting them out but it really depends on the case.

"So her name is Amara and she is my wife " I rolled my eyes "no fucking shit " why is she telling me things i already know.

"She came from Mexico and needed papers, I agreed to marry and gave her the papers. I didn't plan on falling for her but I did and about a year in our relationship she cheated on me with my best friend who was a guy. I didn't ask any questions or confronted her I just packed my shit and walked out. Thats when I moved here. She hired a private investigator to find me and she did that's why I had to go back, when we talked I told her I knew everything that she cheated and all that shit that's when I came here and found you " She let out, I could see a tear bout to escape her eye but I didn't say anything.

"Alright" I nodded "um first I am sorry you went through all that and second I realize we weren't far into a relationship which i am assuming is why u ain't tell me about this but I get it " I nodded all feelings apart if I was just fucking around with someone and don't really know if I can trust then I wouldn't tell them nothing.

"Thank you now can I please kiss you " I smiled and nodded.

I am trusting her which is a big step for me, but I don't know she makes if easy to.

I learned closer and closed the space between us "you know. I wouldnt lie to you, I know u have trust issues and I also know I am asking for a lot but I need you to trust me on this, I really like you u feel me " I smiled and kissed her again.

"I really like you too " I replied.

"So u wanna go downstairs" I muttered fidgeting with my my fingers.

"Yeah... " she sighed and got up going downstairs.

This could go two ways,

One: I put my heart into this and get  my shit crushed.

Two: I put my heart and trust into her and end up not getting my shit crushed.